Cancelling Subscription

Shredderhead

This will be another Troll thread, everyone will hate, say something rude. Etc etc. wth ever.

Just wanted to say i'm going to cancel subscription until they fix the lag, ability delay, and end game pvp.

I'm not QQing about how bad the game is. I would love to see this game progress and i believe it has the potential. But i can't afford the monthly payments for a game that I can't play because the lag is to bad. Warzones especially. So goodluck to everyone and i hope to come back soon. :)

I hope you return once your issues are fixed, but did you really need to make a thread to announce this and not expect people to harass you?

I know i'll be harassed, I just want Bioware to SEE there losing players over there mistakes, I know there fixing it, I just can't afford lag. Ya know?

This will be another Troll thread, everyone will hate, say something rude. Etc etc. wth ever.

Just wanted to say i'm going to cancel subscription until they fix the lag, ability delay, and end game pvp.

I'm not QQing about how bad the game is. I would love to see this game progress and i believe it has the potential. But i can't afford the monthly payments for a game that I can't play because the lag is to bad. Warzones especially. So goodluck to everyone and i hope to come back soon. :)

Oh noes, if this guy who I don't know is cancelling it must be a really big deal! Fix these issues so this one guy comes back. Without his sub fee things may well collapse!

I know i'll be harassed, I just want Bioware to SEE there losing players over there mistakes, I know there fixing it, I just can't afford lag. Ya know?

I have a mid-range system and the game works great for me....

May-haps its your system, or internet connection....

but i see where your coming from, If YOU lag its Biowares fault... sound logic:rolleyes:

You know they see this in other ways? Actually they probably Wont see this thread since it will be locked soon.

Edited by Nitrosnwbrdr

You know they see this in other ways? Actually they probably Wont see this thread since it will be locked soon.

Imagine how fast these threads would vanish if people didn't feel it was their duty to attack everyone who posts one?

shouldnt you have been gone yesterday?

Edited by tumpai

This is a really poor community and yes, they will flame you for not spending your money so the guys who are staying can take advantage of it. Voting with your feet is the best and only way this game will come out of its horrid state. There are much more problems than bugs in this game. Its just a boring same old game that has been reproduced over 7 times in 5 years. With their budget they should have been able to create a real star wars solar system instead of a ton of instanced mini worlds. Unfortunatly the game is so far in the wrong direction as far as any types of player freedoms that they cant fix that. I cancelled and suprised I can even post though I cant log into the game.

Edited by Meluna

This is a really poor community and yes, they will flame you for not spending your money so the guys who are staying can take advantage of it. Voting with your feet is the best and only way this game will come out of its horrid state. There are much more problems than bugs in this game. Its just a boring same old game that has been reproduced over 7 times in 5 years. With their budget they should have been able to create a real star wars solar system instead of a ton of instanced mini worlds. Unfortunatly the game is so far in the wrong direction as far as any types of player freedoms that they cant fix that. I cancelled and suprised I can even post though I cant log into the game.

Then why are you still here if its so terrible?

Edited by Meluna

i rly want to know what lag you talking about....i have non :/

i even have no problems with "ability lag"

i know many people have that problem but i fear they just dont realise that someone used a skill like " jolt" wich disrupt your skill and you cant use it for some seconds...any class have a skill like that and some people use it constantly...

maybe there is something like ability lag for some people...maybe ...i dont know

Not that I don't understand you or your reasons for leaving, but when you cancel your subscription you get the option to leave comments for Bioware as to why you are leaving. The only thing you're doing here is telling the community why you're leaving.

Hello all!

We do appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback (and replies to feedback) is constructive. Allison's thread goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful. Please take a moment to read through that sticky which can be found here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=141421

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a great thread for suggestions and encourage you to add yours to it: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=87349

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!