What good enchancements/mods/armoring stats on jedi knight sentiel combat to chose?

KaeLorial

what sorts of stats on enchancements/ mods/ armoring should a jedi knight sentiel combat have?

have been google and searched the threads but couldn't find any answer, lvl 42 atm.

confused what to have on the gear and help is very much needed.

already know that strength is main stats and also heard that crit and surge can be good for sentiel combat but still unsure.

// KaeLoriel

I haven't tested various load outs of stats, but I've been going for Accuracy, Power and Crit for secondary stats. Acc & Power primarly since you can't do damage to something you can't hit and for the simple damage increase without relying on the rng of crits.

I've noticed in-game though that a lot of high level items tend to favor crit, so that's likely what the devs expect people to take.

Edited by Covnam

Str>acur>crit/surg power only helps dps but does nothing for you in hit or crit and since we do have some stuff that gives us instant crits. I've heard of getting your hit to around 105%, but there is no why to really test this that I'm aware of.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but anything over the "hit cap" just lowers the targets defensive stats and since its pretty easy to get 100 % on the main hand and the off hand damage is so little, yes its marginal at best.

And from what I'm seeing, power DOESN'T factor in off hand damage either. But the off hand can crit and surge rating will boost its crit damage, so I'm pretty sure Crit and Surge are the primary stats after str.

This is just my theory but I have discussed it with other sententials in game and that seems to be the current thought process.

Mods usually come grouped as Power/Accuracy or Crit/Surge. Right now I'm going Crit/Surge as I'm already at 109% special attack accuracy(I think I read somewhere that the cap is 110% but not sure). Meanwhile my crit unbuffed is about 28% and surge is 25 ish%(for 75% crit damage).