People wont get into tomorrow!

tormentuk

You said all would be in by the 15th i have been waiting days for my friends, honestly i am even more raged now than before. Your company is a completely full of heartless evil people, you have destroy this game for meany of you.

No one at BioWare ever said everyone would be in by the 15th. You are mistaken. Try again later and perhaps your thinking faculties will return to full function. :)

You said all would be in by the 15th i have been waiting days for my friends, honestly i am even more raged now than before. Your company is a completely full of heartless evil people, you have destroy this game for meany of you.

yeah, you meany you

If you think this is heartless, you should see some of the stuff that happens when you leave your basement and look at the real world. This is like the diet coke of evil.

Edited by TheHeadCapper