Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

New Emotes, the community has spoken!

ShyvanaCinn

Dear Bioware,

We love you and your game, however the comminuty has cut out the middle man and the great brains at your organisation, to bring to you a list of emotes we would like to see. If I have missed any, please post below with your emotes you really want Bioware to impliment!:

/sleep or /lay... not just the orange emoted text, but actually a lay down feature.

/die ... an emote saying they bleed profucely, and an animation that is the knocked down one.

/shuffle ... an emote saying "is shuffling everyday", followed by an animation to match a real shuffle dancer.

Please add and ammend to this list.

Thank you.

How about an emote where you are standing there with arms crossed or the same thing but leaning against a wall or object. They have the animation for it since a lot of the NPCs are doing.

One specific Star Wars emote I'd like to see is the talking to the holocom. You see a lot of NPCs in various places standing there talking to a generic holo in their hand.

With the lack of basic features in this game, there shouldnt even be emotes yet. They should be working on more important things.

^ This, please fix combat responsiveness prior to emotes. It's more important that you don't have to mash a key 8 times for an ability to go off than for me to be able to /die. I do that just fine when my panic keys don't fire without the aid of an emote.

PS The community hasn't spoken, I am part of it and you don't speak for me! :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.