Grapple

Kelenan

So how is it that Sith Assassins and Sorceres have a grapple and my Bounty Hunter merc does not?

Seems outs place for the Sith to have it at all and yet the class that should have it in every tree does not.

Who is in charge of development?

So how is it that Sith Assassins and Sorceres have a grapple and my Bounty Hunter merc does not?

Seems outs place for the Sith to have it at all and yet the class that should have it in every tree does not.

Yes it would be out of place for Sith to have "Grapple", that's why they have Force Pull, and only Assassin tanks.

Stop complaining.

So how is it that Bounty Hunter Mercs have a heal and my Sith Assassin does not?

Seems outs place for the Bounty Hunter to have it at all and yet the class that can use the dark side of the force to heal themselves should have it in every tree does not.

See what I did there.

Want grapple then play a powertech, If there is a need to pull someone out of danger, then that person is not a great player and will die. I don't heal nor care about those that stand in garbage and can't figure out to move.

Because not every class can have everything. It's as simple as that. But why any Mercenary would be complaining about not having something is beyond me (considering EVERY other class is begging for us to be nerfed big time). Tracers, the ability to heal, a jetpack, flamethrowers, heatseekers - Merc is the bane of most PVP fights and one of the most fiered opponents in the game when played well. And even for PVE, we're given Mako who heals better than most players.

I'm juuuuuust fine with our abilites.

If they nerf Merc's they have to nerf commandos. The two fields are aligned almost to a T. the only differences are the names.

Why would we have a grapple anyways like our range needs to be close. Heck no keep those 4 meter lipsticks away from me. Let me stay at a distance and use my abilities. Mercs are awesome the way they are. I only wish they would change the animation seems like when I am using tracer I am constipated and trying to push a f*rt.

Edited by jackalious

Sorcs have interrupt, instant sap, slow, root, sprint and absorb shield. Mercenary don't have.