Healers Solable?

Gobgrot

I play a Sage healer and soloing is fine, I have the full tree for healing minus a couple I dont use. I have a tanking character as a companion to take the abuse. I tend to attack myself when companion is over 50% health and go to healing/protecting when he dips below.

You can solo most of the game, even Heroic 2+ quests but some require being a few levels higher than the enemies you encounter. Flashpoint (4's) and Heroic 4's are all that a team is needed for until larger operations end game or World Bosses.

You sure can. Just really make sure your companion stays well geared. It's often helpful to get orange or custom gear for your companion and keep the mods in it as up-to-date as possible. Always send your companion in first and keep him healed while also putting out some DPS whenever you have the chance.

Note to make your life easier: unless you change the defaults, you can press F1 to target yourself, and press it a second time to target your companion. This can make healing and soloing quite a bit easier.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.