The people vs George Lucas documentary

AceKenshader

And we wonder why there will never be another SW Movie.

I sometimes feel bad for Lucas. Some people have dedicated their lives to hating and wanting to kill Lucas.

Have you actually seen this movie? It simply states the facts of George Lucas' life, what his values and thoughts were as a young director, and how they have changed. There is even footage of George Lucas himself comparing his story to Anakin Skywalker and his transformation to Darth Vader...

The movie even ends with a long tribute to why we still love Lucas and how we owe so much to him. It's a good, unbiased documentary that does not take advantage of every opportunity to roast him. They show him a great deal of respect when it's due. Can't take away the fact that Lucas has become the very thing he swore to destroy...:p

Have you actually seen this movie? It simply states the facts of George Lucas' life, what his values and thoughts were as a young director, and how they have changed. There is even footage of George Lucas himself comparing his story to Anakin Skywalker and his transformation to Darth Vader...

The movie even ends with a long tribute to why we still love Lucas and how we owe so much to him. It's a good, unbiased documentary that does not take advantage of every opportunity to roast him. They show him a great deal of respect when it's due. Can't take away the fact that Lucas has become the very thing he swore to destroy...:p

I wasn't necessarily talking about the movie. I was talking about in general.

I wasn't necessarily talking about the movie. I was talking about in general.

Ah ok, well in that case I can agree with you. The movie is pretty good though and shows George the amount of respect he deserves for creating what we all love...and calls him out on issues he should also answer for.

And we wonder why there will never be another SW Movie.

I sometimes feel bad for Lucas. Some people have dedicated their lives to hating and wanting to kill Lucas.

LOL. Would love to wake up one mourning and read in the paper how some crazy fan killed him.

LOL. Would love to wake up one mourning and read in the paper how some crazy fan killed him.

I would literally fall on the ground, laugh for 10 minutes, then begin to cry uncontrollably for the next 3 days.

As for fans just hating him, it's his movies and I respect what he does to them.

For the documentary I'm going to have to pick that one up.