The Foundry- Bad Drops for the Sith Assassin?

So me and a guild member have been doing this for half a day now (4/5 hours) and i can never get a drop for my class... this is a bummer because when we ran through Boarding Party, I got a full set of gear. Now when I hope that i get a decent drop. All I get are medium sets/heavy sets of armour and blaster rifles.... I've even swapped out companions to see if that can tweak my chances.... BTW I'm a level 39 sith assassin.

Any thoughts?

You could check Torhead or the Darth Hater Database to see what drops there.

To be honest though, by that level I'm sure you've got orange gear in almost every slot, and it's pretty easy to keep it current with planetary commendations. Flashpoint gear is mostly for new looks.

Yeah, I want to get new gear that looks different. And It sucks that everything drops at random and the higher your chances of getting anything will be how much damage you do (got that info from another thread) but can you link me what drop on the foundry please?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.