Thoughts on game/people

universeman

I got my early access invite on Tuesday 6am, but didn't log in until last night. I noticed that every server had either standard or low levels of population (very nice!). I had no wait queue and once my character was made, I had absolutely no problems playing the game.

Lag was non existent and believe it or not, there were not too many people running around. I was able to complete every task without being bothered (much).

Quite frankly, I think things are going very well for this game. For the 2 hours I've played (not counting beta access), I am really enjoying this game.

What I'm about to say next may piss off those who are already pissed off about things, but I really wish there would be less complaining about how access is being handled. It's being handled perfectly, IMO. I was not expecting to get in on the 13th! Heck, I wasn't expecting to get in on the 15th. Expectation breeds frustration.

If the wording was read for what it stated, there was not even a guarantee of early access. Didn't it say something to the effect of: "may get as much as 5 days early access". That means you "may" get 0.

Sorry people. Normally I'd feel bad for those not getting in early (and I still sort of do). But, all these complainers are really starting to get on my nerves.

I'd sell my early access to someone if it would get just 1 whiner off these boards.

It's not the end of the world.

The game will be released soon. Next week, in fact!! Until then, beta testing is still going on. The only difference is that the current beta testers will be able to keep their characters.

What the General Discussion occupiers fail to realize is that this isn't just a server check, or some ploy by Bioware.

You said you had no wait time, and have no problems completing quests? To the occupiers of GD, if everyone got through a standard queue, you would have hundreds of Jedi camping mobs. This would continue all the way to 50. With this, it has been spread out tremendously.

I think he meant "beta testing" in a more tongue-in-cheek sort of way ;-)

I'm not in yet and dont expect to be till the 20th. If I get in sooner then great! If not, no biggie, I'm not rushing to level anyway. I want to.. oh... I dont know... enjoy the game.:)