Security Key Only Customization

JacienOrdo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if Red zone is china then you are not supposed to have the game, if it's Russia then they sell it there...

If it's north Korea, than nice meeting ya kim jon un :)

That makes a painful sort of sense, I mean he wants the Security vendor open for all, all of those are/were Communist countries, there for he's pushing a communist agenda on the game

I mean holy hell his Avi is wearing red.

Well if Red zone is china then you are not supposed to have the game, if it's Russia then they sell it there...

If it's north Korea, than nice meeting ya kim jon un :)

If i'm not supposed to have it, why did they let Amazon sell it internationally?

Again, the authenticator isn't really the problem, that Ashara, and as i've just learnt Xalek, (both inquisitor companions) are the ONLY two companions in the whole game that don't have standard customizations is the problem, i wouldn't care at all about the authenticator if they had a couple standard aswell.

Just had to say its a bunch of bull I have to buy and use this crap to have any kind of a custom look on a few of my companions as if buying the game itself wasn't enough. Next it'll be selling in game items for straight up cash which is the utter down fall of every MMO that has done such. This is a complaint and I don't care who thinks I shouldn't qq. It doesn't change the fact its flat out idiotic.

At first I was going to agree with you, but then you finished with, "I'm complaining and I don't care what you think because I'm right so there! Hmp!"

It's the part of the world filled with us unwashed foreigners that bioware/origin want nothing to do with.

Hmmm that's a very accurate description of Europe these days :cool:

If i'm not supposed to have it, why did they let Amazon sell it internationally?

Again, the authenticator isn't really the problem, that Ashara, and as i've just learnt Xalek, (both inquisitor companions) are the ONLY two companions in the whole game that don't have standard customizations is the problem, i wouldn't care at all about the authenticator if they had a couple standard aswell.

Amazon didn't sell it to you, a seller on Amazon did, Amazon them selves are restricted to the same regions as origin, i live(when im actually not abroad 250+ day's of the year) in a country which does not have origin support either. Amazon them selves did not agree to ship the game, sellers on it did, you can go to ebay and find a guy to ship it to you doesn't mean that it's supported.

EA does not support billing from "red states" either, so you have to buy a time card doesn't take the hint :)

Edited by San-Holo

It's an aesthetic customization, chill out. I promise you, how your companions look will not in any way affect any portion of game play... well unless you are one of those sick puppies that undresses your companion and spends all your time ogling them, but that is a different thread. I believe I heard somewhere that there was a program you could get on your comp to do the authenticator bit, though that was for the game that shall not be named, so YMMV, but it might be something worth trying....

Hey now, there are European servers still, just apparently not where he's living.

Okay, so let me make sure I have your stance clear, you did not buy the game from EA, or Bioware directly, you went through a third party reseller, said third party reseller is not, of course, part of EA or Bioware, who established your area as a "Red Zone". or an unsupported area.

You already know this, and yet your still playing the game and complaining because your knowingly playing with a copy of the game not purchased directly from the maker or the publisher, and they would not sell you a $5.00 gadget, so you can make the NPC that does stuff for you look different.

Hey now, there are European servers still, just apparently not where he's living.

Okay, so let me make sure I have your stance clear, you did not buy the game from EA, or Bioware directly, you went through a third party reseller, said third party reseller is not, of course, part of EA or Bioware, who established your area as a "Red Zone". or an unsupported area.

You already know this, and yet your still playing the game and complaining because your knowingly playing with a copy of the game not purchased directly from the maker or the publisher, and they would not sell you a $5.00 gadget, so you can make the NPC that does stuff for you look different.

Yes, you got some sort of amazing magical argument that's going to change my stance on the matter?

Amazon didn't sell it to you, a seller on Amazon did, Amazon them selves are restricted to the same regions as origin, i live(when im actually not abroad 250+ day's of the year) in a country which does not have origin support either. Amazon them selves did not agree to ship the game, sellers on it did, you can go to ebay and find a guy to ship it to you doesn't mean that it's supported.

EA does not support billing from "red states" either, so you have to buy a time card doesn't take the hint :)

No, amazon sold me my copy. I have the invoice and receipt from them with their name on it.

Its amazing how off topic all the trolls on here can take a simple post....

Have to do something, since the main thrust of the post is the OP is upset since he is playing the game from an unsupported area, and isn't able to buy some pixels to change how his sidekick looks..... we should all pity him?

Its amazing how off topic all the trolls on here can take a simple post....

Yep. The simple fact remains that it is only the two SI companions that have customization kits at the security key vendor and nowhere else.

Telling people they have to make an extra purchase of any sort to access something that all other classes can access for free is ridiculous.

I didn't say that, I just wanted to make sure you understood what your were arguing about here, cause well, Duh, of course you can't buy the authenticator.

then let me get this straight, you believe there's nothing wrong with two companions for one class being the only two that don't even get a single standard customization vendor option? As i said, i don't care too much about getting an authenticator, it's that which is at the crux of the matter

Have to do something, since the main thrust of the post is the OP is upset since he is playing the game from an unsupported area, and isn't able to buy some pixels to change how his sidekick looks..... we should all pity him?

You do realize you've quoted the OP right :p

Yep. The simple fact remains that it is only the two SI companions that have customization kits at the security key vendor and nowhere else.

Telling people they have to make an extra purchase of any sort to access something that all other classes can access for free is ridiculous.

The Yellow black light saber crystal and green black lightsaber crystal you like to talk to you sir.

Also I'm not getting it for free, my phone carrier gets a lot of money out of me each month so I wouldn't need the 5.00 key.

then let me get this straight, you believe there's nothing wrong with two companions for one class being the only two that don't even get a single standard customization vendor option? As i said, i don't care too much about getting an authenticator, it's that which is at the crux of the matter

Honestly no I don't, I'm not dropping 12k credits on that crap. I also have less of a problem with not getting a special light saber crystal for preordering, or buying some Razer product.

Because it doesn't make the game less complete or worse for not having access to it, I can still level from 1 through 50, I can still enjoy the game for what it is.

I use the security key to keep my account safe, not so my robot can look slightly different, does anyone know if there's even anything to T3 in there?

Honestly no I don't, I'm not dropping 12k credits on that crap. I also have less of a problem with not getting a special light saber crystal for preordering, or buying some Razer product.

Because it doesn't make the game less complete or worse for not having access to it, I can still level from 1 through 50, I can still enjoy the game for what it is.

I use the security key to keep my account safe, not so my robot can look slightly different, does anyone know if there's even anything to T3 in there?

If you don't then you simply have no business being in this thread and i can put every comment of yours down to trolling. I gotta admit, you got me good.

Edited by Cormey

If you don't then you simply have no business being in this thread and i can put every comment of yours down to trolling. I gotta admit, you got me good.

Relax, either the skins will end up in a different vendor or they key will end up on Amazon at some point, all opinions are valid even if its there to point out the absurity of the situation, and the game goes on.

Until then, mountain out of a molehill.

Peace out.

No you are right about this.... All the classes should have some cool customizations at the security vendor, only the IA is so lucky as of right now though :( I'm jealous.

Kindly reread my post about third party resellers, hey here's an idea, does anyone know if Amazon sells the Keys yet?

Boom problem solved if they do.

I didn't get it from a third party reseller. Amazons legal name is on the receipt.

I've bought things from amazon resellers before and when you do, the name of the reseller is on the invoice.