Redeem a Product Registration Code ?

pischto

If you are a pre-order customer, the following steps are NOT required for Early Game Access. However, in order to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ at the official launch of the game on December 20, 2011, 12:01AM EST (Pacific: December 19th, 9:01PM; European: December 20th, 05:01AM GMT, 06:01 CET), you must first answer a series of security questions and provide your contact information. Then you must redeem a Product Registration Code that came with the game, and either subscribe to the game or redeem a Game Time Code. Follow the steps outlined below!

Read People!!!!

I entered my Origin Key on September 19th and when I go to 'My Account' it says that I have finished the security Questions and Contact Information is complete. But it says I haven't redeemed my code ? WTH ?

the preorder code and product code are two different things. when you get your game then you enter the code to get your ingame stuffs.

I entered my Origin Key on September 19th and when I go to 'My Account' it says that I have finished the security Questions and Contact Information is complete. But it says I haven't redeemed my code ? WTH ?

the key u entered on Sept 19th is pre-order access key, there will be a second key that will be in the box or via email through origin(16th december i guess) so no need to worry.

The key you got when you pre-orded is solely for early access and when you entered it will determine which 'Wave' of invites you are in.

The code it is referring to in the 'My Account' tab is the actual game key. This will be in the physical box when it arrives or it will be in an email from Origin as soon as the game releases. If you don't enter this key you will be only be able to play during the early access time period and you will be cut off from playing from the 20th until you enter the registration key.

As far as I know there is no 'grace period' for entering this key you will just be cut off until you enter one.