Looking for DPS Build. (Brand New)

Synerax

Alright, I'm a 7 year vet of SWG (R.I.P.), just picked this game up today, I went Assassin and hoping few of you great guys and gals can help me with a godly DPS build, involving some epic Melee and Stealth :D Would be great!

I use the standard PvE deception build 8-31-2... i think it is..... I dont have the game up right now.

Visually (based on threat generation) it stacks up with most other DPS builds when played right... I have to back off dps with similar geared/skilled players or I will hold threat quite often until the tanks taunt CDs are up... remember, without combat log, everything is still, in reality, speculation.

My advice is to use what you think you will enjoy playing first, then tweak it later.

Edited by Midnight_Malice

Alright, I'm a 7 year vet of SWG (R.I.P.), just picked this game up today, I went Assassin and hoping few of you great guys and gals can help me with a godly DPS build, involving some epic Melee and Stealth :D Would be great!

Reroll to a Merc, Sorc or Powertech before its to late. You will thank me.

baddies on these forums i swear ...

2/31/8 is a good spec to go for if you want to dps the 0/13/28 spec seems liek you are sacrificing alot of the major talents for aoe which is pathetic because a boss fight you wont need to aoe ..

the problem with most assassins imo jsut by looking at this thread is that they dont know how to manage rotations..

but if you dont wanna roll deception then just go 31 points in madness dont listen to the hybrids they make this forum look bad

2/31/8 is a good spec to go for if you want to dps the 0/13/28 spec seems liek you are sacrificing alot of the major talents for aoe which is pathetic because a boss fight you wont need to aoe ..

the problem with most assassins imo jsut by looking at this thread is that they dont know how to manage rotations..

but if you dont wanna roll deception then just go 31 points in madness dont listen to the hybrids they make this forum look bad

A vast majority of the specs posted on this forum are for pvp. just btw.

while some of the same things hold true for things like 0/13/28, the other hybrid specs are chosen for utility in PVP.

got a torhead link for the 2/31/8 ?

Also, what PVP gear would you recommend for that spec?

It's funny that in the same post you call people baddies while also completely failing to understand why 0/13/28 is a superior spec.

Hint: Blackout + Force Regen

Okay I'm sorry I understand 0/13/28.....as in where to put the points, but where exactly? I hope I'm not asking to much here. I just want a good PvP Dps build then probably tinker with it later on. Edited by Synerax