Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

The Sky IS Falling PATCH 1.1.1

kiroshei

Yeah i havent tested or tried this patch yet. Just read a couple things. I know its complete fail. I'm actually psychic in my day-to-day profession between ganking people in 2 seconds. The only reason i was able to gank them so darn awesomely was because i could predict their movements and abilities before they could even do them. Just like your patch. I have predicated without actually testing it that its not a good patch. You want to nerf my burst and give me better sustained dps for pve? You mean you want pvp balance and pve dps for my class? No bioware just NO. I'm going to curse this game with my ouiji board and make sure you never mess with me again! I just paid you 15 dollars and i am threatening to unsubscribe! You better listen to me or i'll backstab YOU!

Yeah i havent tested or tried this patch yet. Just read a couple things. I know its complete fail. I'm actually psychic in my day-to-day profession between ganking people in 2 seconds. The only reason i was able to gank them so darn awesomely was because i could predict their movements and abilities before they could even do them. Just like your patch. I have predicated without actually testing it that its not a good patch. You want to nerf my burst and give me better sustained dps for pve? You mean you want pvp balance and pve dps for my class? No bioware just NO. I'm going to curse this game with my ouiji board and make sure you never mess with me again! I just paid you 15 dollars and i am threatening to unsubscribe! You better listen to me or i'll backstab YOU!

can i have the name of ur dealer ?! u must be smoking some hardcore stuff if u wrote something like this:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.