Fix your broken end game or make it free past lvl 50

jesus for a onth all your hard mode FP's have game breaking bugs espically anything revolving around hk. fix your game or give us 50's a break and make it F2p end game.

i've experienced none of these issues. why don't you just quit already and whine somewhere else.

Edited by iamanalien

Only place I haven't cleared is boarding party. Quit crying and get better if you can't clear the HM FPs

LOL boarding party is easy. instead of being a **** why dont you post some work arounds to HK bugging outside of his chamber and getting his buff.

Want to get past HK-47 in foundry? Dont be bad. CC the first two droids that come out and right off the bat burn hk down and only focus on him. The adds hit like wet noodles(you) so you dont have to worry about that trash. Just blow all your cooldowns and burn the boss. If he does bug in the center and has his buff on that makes him **** have the tank face him away from the group and pop cooldowns. At that point you continue to nuke his face down. Its not hard. He dies quick. If you fail on HK I would love to see you on Revan before the patch. That was a FUN fight. Too bad we downed him on a regular basis without problems.

Want to get past HK-47 in foundry? Dont be bad. CC the first two droids that come out and right off the bat burn hk down and only focus on him. The adds hit like wet noodles(you) so you dont have to worry about that trash. Just blow all your cooldowns and burn the boss. If he does bug in the center and has his buff on that makes him **** have the tank face him away from the group and pop cooldowns. At that point you continue to nuke his face down. Its not hard. He dies quick. If you fail on HK I would love to see you on Revan before the patch. That was a FUN fight. Too bad we downed him on a regular basis without problems.

Ive downed revan , HK is the problem in the zone it seems even following his mechanics he will get the buff reguardless of the panel clicking. The point is its not the the content hard . its easier then all the games ive played. the point is there are several encounter breaking mechanics still in game. Id actually like to see it harder but unbroken . I agree my delivery on this thread sucked but the fan boi defnse of this broken end game is absurd they should get their asses chewed over this garbage we are paying for it now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.