Upgrading my SWTOR edition to the Digital Deluxe Edition

whitebetty

Is this possible? Can i just pay something online to upgrade to the deluxe becuase i want to have access to the upper cantina vendors at the imperial fleet. If i cant upgrade is there a way i can use those vendors by paying for anything or any other method to do this?

ok im kind of upset to say the least. Im extremely mad, i wanted to upgrade so i could have access to vendors on upper cantina at imperial fleet so i could buy the imperial armor from the vendor, but turns out you need the " COLLECTORS EDITION" to use that one specific vendor! ***!

Is there any way i cna upgrade to that edition so i can buy the damn armor.

there putting me in a SW maze used for taking my money!

I think he's right actually. I think you have to buy the CE, and not "upgrade" to it.

I'm probably wrong though

o yea he is right, i just thought it funny how he made it very apparent he doesnt want anyone else to be able to get the collectors edition because it might make him feel special or something

then again i could be completely wrong, just a lil pissed from the huge ammount of immature players on my server. Im bout to search and see if you can do server transfers because i need to bad

o yea he is right, i just thought it funny how he made it very apparent he doesnt want anyone else to be able to get the collectors edition because it might make him feel special or something

then again i could be completely wrong, just a lil pissed from the huge ammount of immature players on my server. Im bout to search and see if you can do server transfers because i need to bad

You can not transfer. Might as well buy the CE and start over.

.. but it ain't even worth the money for the deluxe upgrade, at least not yet.

I can understand the security key vendor access though for the 1h throwaway fleet pass.

I have been very disappointed by the goods offered by the deluxe and CE vendor.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.