Huttball sux

BoDiE

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huttball sucks so bad, either you get on a team that is really stupid, or you get on a team that doesn't care for the ball at all and just trys to rack up kills, ( which makes sense because capping the ball doesn't give you any reward bonuses) or you get on a team that wins so fast you get 6k exp because you have no medals because you don't have time lol... ALL IN ALL ITS FREAKING BLOWS! plus you only get huttball, friend and I played warzones one night and we got 10 huttball's, 2 turret warzones and 1 void star. STUPID

Huttball is my favorite, by far.

It's the only one that feels different than warzones from other games, and it can be incredibly fun when you have people who know what they are doing in there.

The one that sucks is Voidstar. That one gets boring very quickly.

Quoted for truth, but my least favorite is the 3 turrets.....same scenerio been done over & over & over.

Huttball is great. Then you play nothing but it for 3 days, and you hate it because your sick and tired of the map :p

Thats why I got my sorc to 42 and rerolled republic, just for some variety. You should try it if you hate huttball, I haven't seen a match pop on this character yet :eek:

It sucks regardless of winnng losing etc, bad is bad.

This.

Huttball is fairly simple and requires teamwork, doesn't mean its fun. Its not even designed properly to reward players for working as a team with the ball. I really wish we could at least uncheck one game mode from the pvp pool.

Nope, you just don't get it.

Or you know... He just doesn't like it. I know how to play Huttball, I get it, but I still dont like it.

From what I gather it's the least popular of all, which is also why I believe letting people chose what Warzone to queue for would basically make Huttball not played.

Huttball doesn't suck if you know how to play, which means teamwork.

i agree, take the time to watch a battle where you see the ball (either side) being run properly and it leads to alot of fun either trying to stop the path or being along with those that are running the various ways thru the obstacles.

critical use of GUARD spell on the ball runner, stun effects or pulling someone down to a area that is harder to score is all areas to develop in your OWN class playstyle on Huttball.

Your opinion is wrong as all those who like huttball are wrong. The mode is ********. I will repeat, I guarantee no one who has any idea about pvp will be playing this mode once we can choose our arena

You sir, are not open to opinions it seems, due to the fact that you think your view is right and everyone else is wrong. The world doesn't work that way, and I don't see the logic in making a thread named "Huttball Sux" and not expecting to recieve some constructive feedback. And "Real PvPers", define this. I assume you used to play World of Warcraft, and think that the Battlegrounds in WoW is for the "Real PvPers"? Go into a little detail and be more open to constructive criticism, as you made this thread, not us.

• 3 weeks later...

Huttball sux.. Atleast let players choose what they want to play instead of random this and that (random pvp bags)?

I hated Warsong Gulch in Wow.. but atleast in Wow u could actually Defend the flag and such IF ur not such a mobile class.

In huttball u just gotta be fast (regardless of teamplay)..

Huttball is the most annoying thing on my list so far.