Manking a companion an enemy

Ivanelise

Has anyone tried making a companion their enemy? If so, how much luck have you had with it? Is it even worth trying or does it eventually balance out due to accidentally upping their affection thru chat? I dont want to spend all my time exiting out of stories just to try to tick off my companion but I'd really like to make a char where Mako or Vette is my enemy.

Personally, I hate Mako and I havent played SW very long (mine is lvl 9) but so far it seems Vette would be a good choice as you can shock her and from what I have read....keep on her shock collar?

Edited by Ivanelise

That figures. I assumed as much but wasnt sure. It does rather suck that you cant freely make your own decisions as far as dark side/light side and companions etc go. You seem forced to to go all one side or forced to make your companions like you just to get any sort of benefit thru the game. :(

That being said, I have shocked Vette a few times on my SW and when she asked to take off her collar in our first convo I said no. Will she ask again so I can change it (even tho I really dont want to?) and start to build up her affection? As much as I want to explore my own options I dont want this particular char hindered later by a companion that fails in combat and crew skills etc. >.<