ETA on fixes

Dark_magic

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seems you guys can't read...

Still want a CS rep take look into this and give me an answer.

Take out a ticket? Call customer support? Those options will get better results than posting (in the wrong forum).

In any event, Patch 1.2 is targeted for March, to answer yuor question.

Really funny how some is talking about EULA etc like they are the law makers...

Anyway if you read my post again you would find that I was asking and demanding an answer from CS rep.

Thanks

Then quite frankly you don't even know what you're doing. CS reps do NOT answer forum replies and they've made that quite clear.

If you want an answer from a CS rep you must either file a ticket, or email. The only time CS reps get on the forums outside of the Customer Support forum is to slap down liars claiming they were banned.

We're not responsible for your inability to read, or understand how the CS system works. Have a nice day.

Take out a ticket? Call customer support? Those options will get better results than posting (in the wrong forum).

In any event, Patch 1.2 is targeted for March, to answer yuor question.

What if they closed my ticket ignore my email and when I call they put me on hold long enough for me to hang up and come post here ?

Then quite frankly you don't even know what you're doing. CS reps do NOT answer forum replies and they've made that quite clear.

If you want an answer from a CS rep you must either file a ticket, or email. The only time CS reps get on the forums outside of the Customer Support forum is to slap down liars claiming they were banned.

We're not responsible for your inability to read, or understand how the CS system works. Have a nice day.

read what I wrote, and you don't have to post here my question was to CS reps.

Thanks

read what I wrote, and you don't have to post here my question was to CS reps.

Thanks

Where do you think you are more likely to get the attention of customer service representatives:

A. The General Forums

B. The Customer Service Forums

C. Poland

D. Derp

E. All of the above

ETA on fixes for the SWTOR functionality ?

I got the idea there is no way you guys going to refund..

But I cant even play the game cause of screen flicking / random loading screens crashes and many other issues I've reporting this for days, yes I know you guys already aware of those issues but any ETA ?

I'm seriously thinking of calling a lawyer what you guys doing is beyond not acceptable and not even legal in some points.

Please this going CS reps not to anyone else please let them answer my question and do their

job.

Thanks

*Not Sure if Serious*

Was trying to come up with some sort of intelligent responce but... yeah, I got nothing.

It's curious how all the problems seem to pile on those few (like 1 from 1000) individuals and others simple do not experience them. And ofc' it's simply not possible that the gaming platform itself is poorly configured or even broken.

Getting sick and tired of this Bioware Defense Force Team thingy..

Guys get a life for god sake if you happy with the game good for you !!!!! let others fix their issues with this damn company!!!!

I'm sorry, but I'm hardly part of the Bioware Defense Force, as so far all I've seen is planning incompetance, smug arrogance about "ooh story", and a complete inability to realize that doing something different =/= good results.

That being said, I have a dislike for people who do illogical things and then get upset when it doesn't work. Posting here is not going to get you a CS response. It's not going to fix your issue. It's not going to get people to listen to you.

The fact that you wrote you want a CS response is meaningless. If you don't like the game and the official repsonses aren't working then your options are to deal or unsub.

You could always file in Small Claims Court. You would only be able to get actual damages. So about 50 cents for each day you weren't able to play, but could also ask for filing fees. Typically you could just draft the initial complaint and send it to them. I am sure they would just refund you a few bucks.

I realize that this is all ridiculous, but my account still says there is "No active subscription" even though I used a game card and have 62 days of game play remaining.

Craptacular!

I'm sorry, but I'm hardly part of the Bioware Defense Force, as so far all I've seen is planning incompetance, smug arrogance about "ooh story", and a complete inability to realize that doing something different =/= good results.

That being said, I have a dislike for people who do illogical things and then get upset when it doesn't work. Posting here is not going to get you a CS response. It's not going to fix your issue. It's not going to get people to listen to you.

The fact that you wrote you want a CS response is meaningless. If you don't like the game and the official repsonses aren't working then your options are to deal or unsub.

I got you'r point.

Thank you.

ETA on fixes for the SWTOR functionality ?

I got the idea there is no way you guys going to refund..

But I cant even play the game cause of screen flicking / random loading screens crashes and many other issues I've reporting this for days, yes I know you guys already aware of those issues but any ETA ?

I'm seriously thinking of calling a lawyer what you guys doing is beyond not acceptable and not even legal in some points.

Please this going CS reps not to anyone else please let them answer my question and do their

job.

Thanks

4/10

Prevented from troll greatness by the "lawyer" comment.

So far only thing i had to turn off to play this game after patch was Shadows, it real bad but so far after turning that off it is working fine.

I got everything but AA turned 'high' and AA is off becose I force better quality setting through driver. It's all working just fine for me... no crashes etc. so obviously the software itself is working. It's a different matter if all hardware is capable of handling the game or not.