Wife kills laptop today

dougiepants

The tears in her eyes tell you all you want to know: She knows your heart and sorrow are where they need to be.

You like playing SWTOR on that laptop, and she kinda put that to a hold now.

NO worries, soon youll have a new machine, the same love, and the same game to play along with!

Pardon my lack of english :D

Edited by JBakers

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This was in the living room. I was about to massage her shoulders since she just got done breast feeding our 10 week old son. I was going to watch some more YouTube vids researching more on my SI character. She actually agreed to let me watch while doing the massage. Then... Oops.. OH NOOOO!!!! So leads to the massive scramble to save the laptop and clean up the mess all over the coffee table. I didn't even get to do the massage. I was running back into the living room after hearing the scream "noooo".

That was a setup...

You'll just have to lie to the kids and tell them Santa missed the house, then take their presents back and buy 2 new computers or Lap Tops so she can romance her own companion, and no longer be jealous of loosing you the the ghost in the machine.

Four little words,

Children, Christmas Is CANCELLED.

Couple things from a silver lining perspective:

1.) Cool! New laptop!

2.) Check with homeowner's insurance? Might be covered?

3.) If purchased with credit card (not debit card) might be covered under purchase insurance?

Sorry man, that is bad timing...

So my wife just killed my laptop. She dropped her mug of hot milk tea on it. It cracked the screen, shorted out the key board and all I saw was tears in her eyes. All right before the launch lol. What bad luck :( just thought I'd share my gaming downers lol.

That sucks since you just got early access too.

I have a corsair, runs pretty well.

Corsair is good ram. On Cyberpowers website they have a configuration option that says "Corsair or Major Brand" and they usually send you garbage ram. They have other options as well like Corsair's Vengeance (which is great ram).

Cyberpower's OEM power supplies are also complete garbage.

If I had to choose between my laptop and my gf, I would pick my gf in a heartbeat... I have just one question, though.....

How are you on these forums if you don't have a PC you can play TOR on??? Seriously. If you need to upgrade your desktop, then do so. Probably cost quite a bit less than building a new laptop. Also, if your laptop is insured, get it fixed ASAP. But if it isn't insured, yeah build yourself a new one or upgrade your desktop PC to play this game. But dangit, stop blaming the wife. She didn't mean to do it. Accidents happen. Luckily my gf will be playing right alongside me. <3

My wife has done stuff like this before. She had crushed my xbox360 once while drinking but those sweet sorrowful eyes and worry always made me melt immediately just wanting her to continue having a good time.

Just fall under that power you've always felt for marrying her and buy a new computer.

For the rest of your life you need to start panicking whenevr she goes near ANY technology with a drink.. Buy her some child cups by way of a compromise.. Use this leverage to your advantage and bring it up at every opportunity because she as damn sure would.

So my wife just killed my laptop. She dropped her mug of hot milk tea on it. It cracked the screen, shorted out the key board and all I saw was tears in her eyes. All right before the launch lol. What bad luck :( just thought I'd share my gaming downers lol.

I see a lot of pleasure in other departments of your marriage in the coming months.