Best news evah, at long last tomorrow we all get in

Kayuga

cuz everything you read on reddit is true, cuz reddit is on the internet and everything on the internet is true and you said it and you are on the internet so it must be true

also true

true

ue

there is no spoon

I would not have believed this 8 hours ago.

But after the waves today, I expect everyone that pre-ordered will get in tomorrow.

and that means 5 days for everyone

Good Job Bioware!

I am impressed, best launch I have ever seen, and I have seen a LOT of them

Why are there so many cry babies on here? Pre order early, add key early get in early... If not than just freaking wait till the 20th. You all have been waiting 20 years for the game already what is a few more days?

Who's complaining? The OP and the replies are only expressing hope for getting in the game tomorrow. No one said anything about "it isn't fair."

Been saying this since they announced 7 day EGA ... kinda got sick of trying to reason with muppets who yell stuff like *You ordered in nov .. no game for u till 19th!" Idiots will be idiots ..

Been saying everyone would be in by the 15th since the start ....

I'm betting that they'll take two more days to get everyone in before the weekend (thus it makes sense that they moved the early access back 2 days). Bringing in everyone left tomorrow won't leave any time for the servers to balance themselves population-wise or time for them to add new servers.

People are prolly QQn because theirs already 100's of people level 34-39 kind o a bad launch when you get in tommorrow and people are almost level capped. Couple live feeds on justin.tv of 38 sith sin etc. Edited by warkat

I'm betting that they'll take two more days to get everyone in before the weekend (thus it makes sense that they moved the early access back 2 days). Bringing in everyone left tomorrow won't leave any time for the servers to balance themselves population-wise or time for them to add new servers.

I totally agree. Tomorrow should be No waves, and then start with 1 wave per day until Dec 2013...

Im talking about the thousands of threads Im seeing on here complaining about it.

have to admit, there has been a sithstorm of QQing of untold proportions for a mere day or two... and when you add to that the trolling as well

want to blaster them in the knee

Uhhhm. Hate to burst your bubble, but the "1 million pre-orders" number that has been tossed around is the physical pre-orders and doesn't count the millions of digital pre-orders.

Late November and December is almost entirely digital pre-orders too, due to shipping times and CE's being sold out.

Then go post in those thread, not here.

I would but im not about to go into all of them and post it there when I can post it here. Guilty conscience? Because I never called anyone in this thread cry babies I simply stated why are so many people crying on the "forums" about this I never mentioned the OP or anyone in this thread.