So fun, so many bugs

zoofar

Torn between nerdraging over everything-omg-so-many-things not even finished and/or buggy, and praising BW for the things that are really great.

Overall I wouldn't mind some release windows for all the fixes like UI, GTM, ability delay patch etc.

oh and legacy - when's that coming even? Soon we'll have leveled the alts we were supposed to use legacy for no?

Edited by zoofar

Torn between nerdraging over everything-omg-so-many-things not even finished and/or buggy, and praising BW for the things that are really great.

Overall I wouldn't mind some release windows for all the fixes like UI, GTM, ability delay patch etc.

You and me both.

Lots of SMALL bugs yes, but nothing game breaking for me. I have seen worse releases and worse patches. So far Bioware is doing better then average. But then again I have always been good at seeing the bright side of things.

Lots of SMALL bugs yes, but nothing game breaking for me. I have seen worse releases and worse patches. So far Bioware is doing better then average. But then again I have always been good at seeing the bright side of things.

Good for you. Arguably small stuff imo. What "bugs" me is I'm almost feeling I'll be done with this game before I can play the "finished" product I was under the impression I paid for. I don't want to wait a year for stuff to work, or three months. i want to play a working finished product. But then again I'm also having fun...hence the torn part.

It always annoyed me when salescompanies of any kind delivered just waht they can "get away with".