The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Stupid Champion Bags

Orbjeff

I don't need 3 Champion Belts... My friend doesn't need 4 Champion chest pieces. I'd rather just have the commendations so I can buy what I actually need. Can I suggest you let us exchange our 2nd, 3rd, and 4th piece of the same gear piece for Centurion Commendations?

I don't need 3 Champion Belts... My friend doesn't need 4 Champion chest pieces. I'd rather just have the commendations so I can buy what I actually need. Can I suggest you let us exchange our 2nd, 3rd, and 4th piece of the same gear piece for Centurion Commendations?

I hear ya. I needed TONS of bags after hitting max valor to get a full champion while seeing people with r22 running around with champion equip already :-P

Well - I'm not sure what this guy is getting at but it may be the solution for now. He seems to suggest that by opening your bags all at once will reduce or eliminate the chance of getting duplicate items. Or am I reading this wrong. Check out the link here:

http://friendlyfiregaming.net/topic/4640055/1/

Is he saying that if you already have an unassembled piece in your inventory you won't get it again?

Edited by Orbjeff