Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Did they ever take action against the people who exploited Ilum?

Brad-

The red highlight?!

What?

So, if you drank from a river for a few weeks, and finally one day you were arrested by a local authority and charged with life imprisonment for soiling the sacred river of illimiid.

Your innocence about not knowing it was a sacred river is not an excuse?7

My good sir... Are you in the legal proffesion by any chance?

Actually ignorance is no excuse for the law. Not knowing the law doesn't mean you can break it and not be prosecuted. Off topic though.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you afraid of getting rolled back and rage-quitting?

If not, what do you care if exploiters get rolled-back?

And btw, if you do get rolled-back, that's a good life lesson for j00. If you cheat, you may get punished. Will help you out IRL when you get older. :)

Ah yes the last resort of the beaten, try to attack me. Nope I didn't exploit, but I don't care if people did. IF they roll back valor it won't matter to me. I just don't want them rolling things back because of a minor issue that only affects PvPers.

I'll keep saying this even though it won't get through because I like being right and saying told you so : No one will care about this minor issue in a month. Those who think this is the end of the world will leave and the rest of us will move on and find something new to get all bent out of shape about.

I'd rather them actually fix real issues than chasing down some meaningless exploits.

Finally, no if you cheat you may get punished, or a dev may say they are going to punish you but since they won't actually say anything we'll never know. Also you shoulda went with the classic kiddie lesson "Winners never cheat, cheaters never win!" because real life is proving that true all the time lol.

I'd rather them actually fix real issues than chasing down some meaningless exploits.

Finally, no if you cheat you may get punished, or a dev may say they are going to punish you but since they won't actually say anything we'll never know. Also you shoulda went with the classic kiddie lesson "Winners never cheat, cheaters never win!" because real life is proving that true all the time lol.

Allowing exploitation will kill a game faster than a few bugs.

And, if they do punish the exploiters (and that is BIG if), we will hear about it. People will whine on the forums about how unfair it is that they got punished.

BW just needs to let us know ... is it OK to exploit or not? If there are no adverse consequences, then that means it is OK.

Hello all,

We have a thread in place on this topic that this discussion can continue in. You can find that thread linked below. To help consolidate discussion, and keep things organized, we are going to close this thread now.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=212002

While we ask that you please continue your discussion in the above linked thread, please ensure your posts are constructive, on topic, and respectful.

Thank you.