Voidstar Expoit is still on.

Keepy

So first is *********** imposible to get another WZ than just Huttball vs my Faction in my server, but sometimes miraculously, I can play CW or Voidstar...

But I come to find?, that the Republic is still using the damn exploit to jump on their ship and plant the bomb before the game begins...

This "Issue" have a couple of days on and no one is moving to fix it, are you waiting for more Suscriptions Cancels to do something?, make your *********** Devs and Designers move their fat fingers and FIX it now!...

Stop wasting your time in Illium and *********** close it, that place need a total REMAKE you will not fix it with a couple of quest or more turrets stop being stupid, dismiss your useless designers and hire qualified people for the job.

att

A angry customer.

So first is *********** imposible to get another WZ than just Huttball vs my Faction in my server, but sometimes miraculously, I can play CW or Voidstar...

But I come to find?, that the Republic is still using the damn exploit to jump on their ship and plant the bomb before the game begins...

This "Issue" have a couple of days on and no one is moving to fix it, are you waiting for more Suscriptions Cancels to do something?, make your *********** Devs and Designers move their fat fingers and FIX it now!...

Stop wasting your time in Illium and *********** close it, that place need a total REMAKE you will not fix it with a couple of quest or more turrets stop being stupid, dismiss your useless designers and hire qualified people for the job.

att

A angry customer.

have no clue what your talking about ?

im level 60 valor and warzoned my way all the way to 50 level practically and ive never seen such....

i have seen the bug a dew times where one gate opens before the other on e.. but never a team jumping over the gate? is that what you are saying?

have no clue what your talking about ?

im level 60 valor and warzoned my way all the way to 50 level practically and ive never seen such....

i have seen the bug a dew times where one gate opens before the other on e.. but never a team jumping over the gate? is that what you are saying?

No, he said that sometime some republics can leave the start area before the actual start of the game and cap the doors while the imperials are still waiting.

And yeah, i got a lot, plus the fact that sometime you are on the bike doing the tour when the game starts.

Edited by LaurV

No, he said that sometime some republics can leave the start area before the actual start of the game and cap the doors while the imperials are still waiting.

And yeah, i got a lot, plus the fact that sometime you are on the bike doing the tour when the game starts.

that is a bug and happens to both sides ... and sits squarely in the lap of the DEVS ... not players

PS ... SOOOOOOOOOO glad im republic for insta cues and not having to play huttball all the time ... i play them all equally :)

Edited by Trushott

that is a bug and happens to both sides ... and sits squarely in the lap of the DEVS ... not players

PS ... SOOOOOOOOOO glad im republic for insta cues and not having to play huttball all the time ... i play them all equally :)

No does not happen in both sides, the Republic ship have the form and height to perform the exploit, you cant do it being a Imperial.

Republic Only.

No does not happen in both sides, the Republic ship have the form and height to perform the exploit, you cant do it being a Imperial.

Republic Only.

this isnt true since I read on TEH INTERNETZ that all the developers play imperial and empire is favoured in every single way, since I read it on internet is must be true, therefor you are a liar!

ooh wait, is this also on internet?

hehe I vote we nerf all republics so they cant jump, would solve the problem!

HOW ABOUT YOU VOTE FOR THE FIX TO THE PROBLEMS OUR CLASSES WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO MIRRORED HAVE?

Or the fact that on many server the Republic cannot set foot on Ilum due to overwhelming Empire numbers, huh?!

Instead you came here crying when they whooped your *** in Voidstar.

Edited by Vlacke

HOW ABOUT YOU VOTE FOR THE FIX TO THE PROBLEMS OUR CLASSES WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO MIRRORED HAVE?

Or the fact that on many server the Republic cannot set foot on Ilum due to overwhelming Empire numbers, huh?!

nah I dont want the classes to be exact mirrors, just want them to be balanced, wouldnt want to see a mercenary with a assault cannon

This. And like 2 dozen other exploits/bugs/issue that are going unaddressed for weeks.

Either Bio is extremely slow to figure out a fix or they cant figure out a fix or they don't care. Either way its poor game management on their end.

safe to say as for now and the foreseeable future, SWTOR PvP is a complete joke and will continue to be a complete joke unless the next few patches have DRASTIC changes. If 1.1 is indictive of Bio's ability to fix issues, every aspect of this game is in for a failure. PVE, crafting and ect will eventually fail unless Bio can fix the porblems they have with their patching.

I saw a entire team of imps just standing there at the door when it opened and didn't leave.

The Republic team pursued planting the bomb, because the ******* imperials were waiting behind a full countdown door.

That imp came on this forum to post QQ exploit.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD WATCH THE DOOR INSTEAD OF PLAYING CIRCLE JE** IN THE BACK WITH THE DROID.

End of thread. You have been exposed.

I saw a entire team of imps just standing there at the door when it opened and didn't leave.

The Republic team pursued planting the bomb, because the ******* imperials were waiting behind a full countdown door.

That imp came on this forum to post QQ exploit.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD WATCH THE DOOR INSTEAD OF PLAYING CIRCLE JE** IN THE BACK WITH THE DROID.

End of thread. You have been exposed.

Cool story bro.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.