HUTTBALL ... Exploit / cheating / Fairplay ??? which is it ??

Trushott

So tonight we took on 6 IMP BM's with only 2 Republic BM's on the two huttball teams

They were WAY better geared ... but we were WAY better Passers as well as getting ourselves in position to move score and pass ... but the GEar made it very very hard

Long story short .... it is 1-1 with 2 mins left we have ball ... our teammate has full health goiing into endzone for score and 1 foot from goal line a BH Pull shim into the spawn area for instant death >>> game finishes 1-1 tie they win becuase they were holding it last ... :(

THAT CANNOT BE WORKING AS INTENDED ... i can see the instant death being put there to keep people form force leaping to spawn but not for you to pull opposing players up nto the spawn for instant death ( the BH that did it had just been killed on the bridge as we made our way to score too ... but this COST us the GAME against a SUPERIOR geared team and as republic WINS are hard enough to come by sometimes

I beleive this is an EXPLOIT and not intended to be a defensive move by the DEVS ... what say you ?

EDIT :

so its okay if you see someone moving into scoring postion to throw yourself in fire / die / respawn before they get to endzone ... and pull them to their death instantly ???

really

a GM said thats fine?

becuase now a team of BH could use this and NEVER LOSE

IMPORTANT NOTE: ANYONE THAT KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL OR RUGBY OR ANY SPORT WITH A GOALINE KNOWS THAT AS SOON AS THE BALL CROSSES THE "PLANE" OF THE GOALINE IT IS A SCORE .. AND TECHNICALLY PLAYERS ARE BEING PULLED ACROSS THE GOALINE WITH BALL IN HAND AND ALIVE BEFORE THEY GET TO BARRIER THAT KILLS THEM SO IT SHOULD TECHNICALLY BE A SCORE AND SHOULD BE CODED AS SUCH BY THE DEVELOPERS ASAP

lol.

You would rather have overtime?

lol

No one wants to stay in a Huttball for longer than necessary. Lay off the caffeine and learn to protect your ball carrier and kill there's.

lol

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also filled out a ticket about this, because 3 BH's just sat up their on the enemy team all game, like its not hard enough to score already, they now have goalkeepers LOL. Bioware is going to kill pvp off, republic barely ques as it is because we stomp them so badly on my server, and now the empire leave like scattering rats in huttball whenever someone is seen "goaltending"

I read 6 pages or so and did not see this so let me ask. If a friendly pulls you, you still score when you cross the line, in the air. So if an unfriendly pulls you the same rules should apply, you should score, and then die. Its not an exploit that I am sure is the wrong def. But its it is a broken mechanic.

(and agree, in football, cross the plane. There are numerious NFL videos showing crazy TD's)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.