Interrupts and Sentinels.

Kaiserkin

So, just generally speaking, am I the only Sentinel player who when browsing the forums comes across a thread about xxx class and decides to check it out. While reading you come across something like this:

"But we're not. Don't over-exaggerate xxx. Get in their face, interrupt yyy, stun them, put a slow on them and you'll have some easy valor. "

And just snort in contempt and leave the thread upon reading "interrupt yyy"? With the state of heal spam/tracer missile/grav round in this game I find I interrupt a skill maybe 1 in 10 due to delay or the fact that they have so much alacrity they pop a heal in half a second. With almost every heal skill tree in the game they get anti-push back anyway. Would be nice if a certain amount of pushback fully interrupted a cast.

I quite fully grasp that any class that has an advantage right now is going to completely underplay its strengths to keep on top. Which, while I find it to be negative to a healthy game system if everyone lies about it, I can understand the why. It still makes me disgusted even hearing that I should be able to just interrupt and pwn xxx class when it ignores so many things.

Interrupts locking out a specific range of abilities...:rolleyes: ah nostalgia.

I will say against a good player, one person just using an interrupt isn't enough. Now against the bad/slow players, it works because they're stupified when their ability stops and doesn't work when they press 1 again. . .but in 1vs1 against a good player it's usually not enough with the 12 second cooldown.