Sick of whine threads

Cleanx

Lol. You've clearly never played WoW.

And judging by subscription numbers, McDonalds is the best restaurant in America.

Next.

Actually, I played WoW for only about 2 years, and I find it to be a superior game. However, I am playing through SWTOR because I am a huge Star Wars fan. Which game has objectively more fluid combat though? WoW, hands down. Which of us hasn't played it?

And yes, I would say that McDonald's is the best FAST FOOD restaurant in America, just like I say that WoW is the best MMO game. But I don't play WoW anymore.

Cake is a lie; there is only pie.

Actually, I played WoW for only about 2 years, and I find it to be a superior game. However, I am playing through SWTOR because I am a huge Star Wars fan. Which game has objectively more fluid combat though? WoW, hands down. Which of us hasn't played it?

And yes, I would say that McDonald's is the best FAST FOOD restaurant in America, just like I say that WoW is the best MMO game. But I don't play WoW anymore.

Cake is a lie; there is only pie.

Yeah, I'll give WoW the points for combat fluidity.

But TOR is less buggy that WoW was when I quit in 2010.

The last couple of days, I have heard so much whining about balance, pvp, skills, server population.

The game has not been live for a month yet!!!!

Majority of the players are not even reached 50. People are not even fully geared. Yes, its an idiotic way gear is distributed atm. But.... Whats the fuzz about. Why on earth would you want a game to allow ppl to Max lvl, and gear in 3,4 weeks.

Class balance.... Let it rest till ppl have geared up, and atleast learned how to use the skills they have. I was a pretty hardcore pvper in wow. Gladiator, 60 warlord, high warlord rated bgs. About 30 000 arena games played. I think pvp in ToR is fine. Yes, some classes **** my sorc in 2,3 shots. But... Then i obviously didnt Los right, or was in a bad position. L2 use what you can to win. Play chicken.. Im always looking for ppl that fails with positioning. Easy kills.

I am 100% sure bw are trying very hard not to fail with ToR. But the comunity needs to let then get a little time, and atleast look at things at an end game perspective. No use balancing now, as ppl arent close to beeing geared, specced, and skilled enough for actually showing the classes real potential.

You claim to be an MMORPG veteran, but you seem surprised at the presence of poo-flinging, tantrum-throwing crybabies on the forums. Furthermore, you seem to think you can argue them into not being poo-flinging, tantrum-throwing idiots.

This suggests to me that you are not the veteran MMORPG player you claim to be. In fact, I would like you to personally welcome you to the MMORPG genre, and I hope you enjoy yourself as much as I have!