Monthly Fee.

HandomeDan

If you do not like it either

A. Quit the game and save your money

B. Move somewhere else

C. Find a new hobby and spend that money elsewhere

D. Make a post on the forums in a futile attempt to understand why you pay more that will most likely lead nowhere or at least to no changes in the amount you will have to pay...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's Tax.

Who the hell is Tax and why does he interfere with electronic transfer that is instantenously sucked out of my Visa account at no cost?

I pay 109 Danish Krona.

Back in the days where I played WoW, it costed something like 80.

The Tax guy didn't mind.

They say those two games have the same subscription cost.

I think it may have something to do with the current low vallue of the USD. Compared to the EUR and ESPECCIALY to the Swiss Franc It's been at a record hight for a while now if I remember correctly.

so your 1 Swiss Franc is worth more dollars now then it was 6 months ago. Íf bioware doesn't update their conversion rates this is the result.

Who the hell is Tax and why does he interfere with electronic transfer that is instantenously sucked out of my Visa account at no cost?

I pay 109 Danish Krona.

Back in the days where I played WoW, it costed something like 80.

The Tax guy didn't mind.

They say those two games have the same subscription cost.

Why do banks charge anywhere from $5 to 5% to cash a check drawn on an account at their bank when you don't have an account with them?

Because they can.

Laws also change, in the quest to squeeze more money from their citizens nations have begun to look to taxes levied on internet based transactions, entertainment, etc. When was the last time you suscribed to WoW?