Star Wars Galaxies : Epic Music

LordRelyks

Basically, Im going to list a bunch of music back from SWG that you could always listen to ingame on SWTOR. Flame me, dont really care.

And the song that got me into the game at first...

Ill post longer segment videos so you wont have to alt tab out every 40 sec.

Edited by LordRelyks

From the few songs that you posted here, the SWG soundtrack was music from the movies and other games...

The SWTOR music is an entire new soundtrack(though many influences from other music can be heard) so I recon it is alot harder creating something new than just choosing music that already exists and that alot of people already know.

Of course music preference is a personal thing, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I like SWTOR music, but liked Star Wars: KOTOR music way more.

Well SWG had music form the movies and from other games basicaly put.

SWTOR has music from the movies as well from the previous KOTORs wich were unique and pretty much awesome imo. And now SWTOR has some unique soundtrack too i think this is a good thing it sets it apart from the rest, its the way to go. Its The Old republic its not the time of vader or after, its a diferent time in the galaxy it needed to have diferent enviroment and music, but at the same time needed to sound and look familiar being Star wars. I think they did a good job on this.

Of course music preference is a personal thing, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I like SWTOR music, but liked Star Wars: KOTOR music way more.

yeah personaly i feel that way too.

Edited by Spartanik

They are all awesome tracks, and no matter in which game/movie they were featured earlier, TOR should have included them imo.

My Star Wars immersion gains a +100% boost just from this kind of music all the time.

Edited by dargzero

What is the original source of the song ''Nym's Property''?

I know it got used in Episode III too, but it was used in SWG LONG before that.

Qui-Gon's funeral on the sound track I'm pretty sure. The first time I went to Lok it set the mood for the planet.

Edited by Malefik