I can't believe this game...

Drudg

There is a difference between an insult and truth.

Many take a truth as an insult because they do not like the way it sounds, and possibly makes their "ranting" foolish, in turn, making them look foolish.

People are mirror images of each-other.

For every character flaw within yourself, there is someone out there, that will make that apparent, and be the things you do not like about yourself. Tis one of the reasons, not everyone can get along.

Considering how long TOR has been in development, we shouldn't be experiencing the bugs, imbalance, and issues that plague everyone on a daily basis."

No matter how long a game has been in development,I've never seen one with out its fair share of bugs,whether minor or major.

Give Bioware time. They've openly stated that they're working on imbalance/bug solutions,just have to be patient.

Again why people insulting others when someone give his feedback here ?

Do you think its good for the community ?

Do you think its good for the game to hide it disaster side ?

Please allow others to give their feedback so BW fix what can be fixed atm before more people leave the game.

I applaud you sir, and I was starting to think I was the only sane person left.

I'd challenge all of you who don't think something is wrong to roll a Republic character on Bondar Crystal and see just what i'm talking about. It's hard to see the real issues when you play the Empire.

Agreed it's hard to believe this is even Bioware, you totally wouldn't know it if not for the dialogue wheel...

I especially like the ones where it's:

1) World-Peace! (Light 100)

2) Kill 999 puppies (Dark 100)

??? Where's the no alignment option???

If you haven't noticed, the forum changes have taken place and there are PLENTY of places to leave feedback, many the "Suggestion Box" sextion, at the top of the "General Discussion" page. So yes, leave feedback, but do it where it's meant to be done.

If you are BW employee please close this thread and link that sticky.

If not then read give you'r opinion but do not insult anyone please.

I'd challenge all of you who don't think something is wrong to roll a Republic character on Bondar Crystal and see just what i'm talking about. It's hard to see the real issues when you play the Empire.

I, for one, never denied the game has problems but you're sounding like you think it's D.O.A.

Considering you play Star Trek Online you should be able to tell the difference between D.O.A. and not. :D

I play both Republic and Empire. I have a Jedi Shadow that I absolutely love to PvP with. Not sure what class you actually play as you only said Consular. Anyway, the person you quoted added nothing but a nice pat on the back for you. I have no problem with you stating opinions, but being so vague in your OP is what leads to people misunderstanding your intentions.

Edited by lucasomega

I need not roll a new character on a different server. I have experienced imbalance, run into bugs. Some of those bugs I have seen fixed. Sorry that your server population for republic is less than desireable, or so you say. But, telling people what faction or server to play on, is not the company's place.

My guild draws people simply because we have a gaming network behind us, and people want to be part of that. Moreso, they want to be closer to the inner-clique that plays, so they want to join our guild. Which... Honestly is just us and friends having fun, but we welcome all.

Perhaps you can start some sort of movement to generate interest for your guild/server/faction. It would be more productive than expecting the company to "fix" the fact that your faction/server population is low.

Lets be honest, we both know they aren't going to do that.

If you are BW employee please close this thread and link that sticky.

If not then read give you'r opinion but do not insult anyone please.

Um, please tell me where in my original statement where I insulted someone? I was being helpful by directing people to the right area for leaving feedback.

I play both Republic and Empire. I have a Jedi Shadow that I absolutely love to PvP with. Not sure what class you actually play as you only said Consular. Anyway, the person you quoted added nothing but a nice pat on the back for you. I have no problem with you stating opinions, but being so vague in your OP is what leads to people misunderstanding your intentions.

Vague? I don't have to elaborate, just take one good look on the boards? It's pretty much common knowledge of the issues going on, no need to elaborate on it. Although if you want further proof of my rant, check out this thread. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=206646

It's had 20k+ views and almost 400 responses. Seems it's not just my server that is unhappy with the state of the Republic.

Lets put it this way. I got 50 2 weeks ago, and have been doing nothing but PVP. You know how many matches I've won? 3. I've probably played 50+ matches and I've only completed the daily mission. Still working on the Weekly. It seems from the forums that it's not only Bondar Crystal that is having this issue. You see several thread about Republic players just giving up, and switching to the dark side. As a Conslar I have a significant delay on all my ranged attacks. What about the Sith Assassin? It has an instant damage force lightning spell. There is no delay. If that's not an imbalance I don't know what is.

You really want to see some good times, take a Balanced Shadow Consular into a flashpoint. You can have the ultimate group, and still get on the worse end of a beating. It's like Jody Foster on a pinball machine. The worst part about it, is my Shadow Consular can tank better than the Jedi Knight.

The Republic just got the real short end of the stick, and it's really hurting the game as a whole.

Sorry but I call BS, Ive been 50 on Bondar Crystal 2 weeks after launch. Perhaps you've seen me in Warzones? I am Reaperx, healing sage. Ive completed countless dailies and even 2 weekly's.

Sorry but I call BS, Ive been 50 on Bondar Crystal 2 weeks after launch. Perhaps you've seen me in Warzones? I am Reaperx, healing sage. Ive completed countless dailies and even 2 weekly's.

Glad someone is having luck. When do you play? 3 in the morning? Perhaps I should shift my schedule because prime time is nothing but a repeated slaughterfest.

Vague? I don't have to elaborate, just take one good look on the boards? It's pretty much common knowledge of the issues going on, no need to elaborate on it. Although if you want further proof of my rant, check out this thread. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=206646

It's had 20k+ views and almost 400 responses. Seems it's not just my server that is unhappy with the state of the Republic.

Quoted from that very thread, posted by you:

"As a Republic player myself, I really find it less and less appealing to log in. I got 50 and have been in solid PVP matches since then, and nothing to date has fixed the issues with imbalance in the warzones. Logging in each night only to lose every game I get into just becomes frustrating. "

The imbalance isn't numbers. So is it skill? Are your teams bad? Do you have worse gear? Are you in a premade? Are the opposition premades? What are the typical class numbers for each side, furthermore, healers for both sides? Is it 8 dps trying to burst against 2 tanks backed by 3 healers and 3 dps?

All you've given in two threads now is that you've played a good amount of warzones, lost almost all of them, and want BioWare to fix that for you. I'm just wondering why because I roll with my Shadow in warzones whether in pugs or with my guild. On the server where I play Empire, our side has troubles (but I've only done pugs as I'm still looking for a guild to settle on).

EDIT: Maybe I'm just lucky and you are incredibly unlucky. That would be weird though.

Edited by lucasomega

It's true. It should be perfect and have every single *********** feature and should also bend space and time. If it were up to you people no other mmo would ever get released. Get over it or quit the game. Either way I could care less.

So you could care less, but you chose not to by posting a rant. It wasn't even a good one. There are people who want to improve this game. You don't need to alienate everyone.

So you could care less, but you chose not to by posting a rant. It wasn't even a good one. There are people who want to improve this game. You don't need to alienate everyone.

All for improvement. They seem to be on the right path in this regard. If that isn't enough for some then theirs not much that can be done in that regard. Conversation with them is unprofitable at best.

Considering how long TOR has been in development, we shouldn't be experiencing the bugs, imbalance, and issues that plague everyone on a daily basis. What happened to all those videos, and posts about, "We weren't going to release the game until it was ready?"

Welcome to the MMO world. You're obviously new to the scene.

Edited by siegedeluxe