The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Pvp epic bag! Watch this vid lmaooooo!!!

iraqcombatvet

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly you do not PvP solo much. Trying to get a ragtag bunch of Imps to actually focus on objectives in a Warzone is about as hard of work I've seen. Actually I really get a sense of what Special Ed Teachers must have to go through on a daily basis.

I didn't hate on the person either, I merely play devils advocate. Would you prefer people get the 2nd tier of PvP gear handed to them in the first week of playing at 50 with ZERO Valor requirement?

Why is it that the false dichotomy that the only alternative to the current gearing system is something to appease people with no work ethic prevails on these forums?

People want to have some idea where they stand. They don't want free gear. Go read the newspaper and grumble about the good old days.

Edited by sleightly

It amazes me you are given shinys just for logging into the game, an now your demanding it be even easier, you exploit an farm Bgs an rake in shinys on a daily basis, an now you are complaining cos it isnt even faster. I dont know if I should laugh or feel insulted, when I personally kill 230+ enemy in actual pvp an I get nothing for it....while you can cheat exploit farm an afk your way to barrow loads of shinys for doing nothing.

It amazes me you are given shinys just for logging into the game, an now your demanding it be even easier, you exploit an farm Bgs an rake in shinys on a daily basis, an now you are complaining cos it isnt even faster. I dont know if I should laugh or feel insulted, when I personally kill 230+ enemy in actual pvp an I get nothing for it....while you can cheat exploit farm an afk your way to barrow loads of shinys for doing nothing.

I know the feeling, I have been killing thousends of npcs on Hutta and still no rakata drop!

serisously I dont understand this, is doing warzones an exploit? it takes atleast about 8 warzone matches to get a bag, thats almost 3 hours game time counting 20 min/match and if there is a droprate like in the movie showed, about 20% then its 15 hours of warzones for one item, if I dont count weekly and daily quests. So yea lots of hours farming for my 8th piece of helmet or did I miss something?

3 hours for a bag? lol you expect to be fully geared in a week ? it should take months to get the best of everything.... specially when people like me who only world pvp get absolutely nothing for doing pvp.

Im not complaining about the droprate, I actually think its to easy to get it, I just dont understode the person that was talking about farming warzones and such like if it was a sure way to get purples everyday.

Only doing world pvp is a choice you made, just like Im killing stuff on hutta, just because I dont get rakata drops doesnt mean people who are doing raids shouldnt

Im not complaining about the droprate, I actually think its to easy to get it, I just dont understode the person that was talking about farming warzones and such like if it was a sure way to get purples everyday.

Only doing world pvp is a choice you made, just like Im killing stuff on hutta, just because I dont get rakata drops doesnt mean people who are doing raids shouldnt

fair enough, oh I agree I made the decision myself, but lets face it, you can either farm BGs an be given everything on a silver plate, or actually kill people in world..... Why they refuse to give us proper pvp is beyond me, but eh, it aint gonna change.

fair enough, oh I agree I made the decision myself, but lets face it, you can either farm BGs an be given everything on a silver plate, or actually kill people in world..... Why they refuse to give us proper pvp is beyond me, but eh, it aint gonna change.

What they could do is give killing players in open world a chance of droping commendations, that way you wouldnt be penalized for your choise.

They just have to make sure it wont be the same as the illum changes.