Disruption...Bugged?

Lashlarue

According to the description, it says it interrupts the action and prevents the target from performing it again for 4 seconds. I can't count how many times I've successfully interrupted a PvP target, but they cycle the ability over and over.

Is the disruption for 4 seconds PvE only?

Disruption works well fine in PvP and PvE.

Now if it lands or doesn't that's a different matter.

As for the tooltip, it interrupts the ABILITY being cast and forbids that SAME ability from being cast a gain within 4 seconds.

So the person you interrupted can only cast the same ability again in 4 seconds and during those 4 seconds he can cast anything else, whether its healing, damaging, channeling or whatever else.

~Midy.

EDIT: If I recall correctly there are 1-2 classes who can use a cooldown to become immune to interrupts, unless I'm mistaken.

Someone mentioned it while I was leveling, never noticed it though.

Edited by Midee

I have seen many instances with healers casting the same heal that I just disrupted immediately after the interrupt. It is very frustrating to almost have a healer dead, but have him cast the heal you just interrupted right away and survive. This definitely needs to be looked into.

Disruption works well fine in PvP and PvE.

Now if it lands or doesn't that's a different matter.

As for the tooltip, it interrupts the ABILITY being cast and forbids that SAME ability from being cast a gain within 4 seconds.

So the person you interrupted can only cast the same ability again in 4 seconds and during those 4 seconds he can cast anything else, whether its healing, damaging, channeling or whatever else.

~Midy.

EDIT: If I recall correctly there are 1-2 classes who can use a cooldown to become immune to interrupts, unless I'm mistaken.

Someone mentioned it while I was leveling, never noticed it though.

Reread what I wrote...The same ability cycling over and over...

they also may have had their resolve bar full,and it may interfere with it,on both cases,if you sucessfully interrupted someone you'd see a samll icon on their debuff bar,called (confusion or distraction not sure) its like the grav round ability icon for troopers and its tooltip say,cant use an ability,and have 4s duration