20+ servers down

Rolliard

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. What a prime example of failed Fanboy logic...this is the same kind of BS logic that Fanboys have been spewing since yesterday.

Those servers would seem to indicate that they could of invited 5 more waves today.

But this logic completely ignors the fact that these are game servers not log in servers, of which there is only one. Regardless of how many game servers there are, the load on the login server will be massive.

Also judging server loads at 5:30 pm when alot of people are ot home yet, eating dinner, doing homework, etc is not accurate. Judge server loads at about 9 pm EST if you want a true look at what the load is. Servers should not be high at off hours, but ready to handle peak hours (8 p to 11 p at night).

I am betting that after seeing that new servers were brought online today (after just yesterday hearing how carefully they were guaging if this would be necessary), that this is a very good thing. Sort of like NASA giving a go for ignition...

I am betting further that tomorrow we see several planned waves and then rolling waves to get everyone who has preregistered access 5 days early. Tomorrow is going to be a day to remember in SWTOR as we all populate the servers.

ooooh, i was gonna say they new servers cuz i didnt recognize the Server names from earlier.

Now im excited again !!!

Why?, more EU (English) PVE servers to come, Fantastic!

Choices, Choices... hm...

Rouge Moon, (i like)

Sith'ari,

Ludo Kressh (lol sounds cool) ,

Kellian Jarro (Sounds like Killemanjaro or how u spell it, cool)

Bao-Dur

Edited by Mooglyn

Adding 26 servers (at the time of this post).

They are going to need them as October and November were HUGE pre-order months.

I'm hoping that they get to December 1st tomorrow!

Since I'm a Nov 30 player, I support your commentary :p

At any rate, that's good to know.

Edited by Drahkor

I counted 26 new US servers, if you factor in the assumption that the current servers are no where near capacity (mentioned many times but no one has "proof"), I'd say that's a good sign that they're going to try to give everyone that pre-ordered a full 5 days (also taking into account that the rumor is they got up to the first part of the October pre-orders).

At least I hope that's what they're doing. They won't tell us anything, but I think it's a pretty good assumption.

yikes maybe they invited too many today.

edit: NA servers, just for clarification.

re-edit of edit (snicker): Looks like I was wrong it's NEW servers being added. /cheer

No matter the website and the launcher don't agree on servers or they capacity...

Hope they don't bring these up until tomorrow when the waves start getting invited. Would like a shot at getting on a fresh server the same day it goes live.

Same, i wanna be there & be a part of the server economy build.

And ofc, end up on a cool-named server with the cool character names ive come up with.

Fingers crossed !

Edited by Mooglyn

Hope they don't bring these up until tomorrow when the waves start getting invited. Would like a shot at getting on a fresh server the same day it goes live.

I'm not associated with BW, but I'd think this is exactly what they plan on doing. If they were going to open servers for todays invites they would probably have done it much earlier.

Naaa prime time is comming up soon, people getting off work, out of school, and they added a boatload of players today.

The only reason I am not playing is that I am stuck at work for anther 5 min :)

Edited by Dayln