Not to be a troll buuut...

Bhudduh

No one knows.

I do want to say this. I have no feeling twords this game(the one you mentioned..I can't even think of the name) HOWEVER. if you think its going to be flawless, you are a fool. Its going to be plagued with the same issues SWTOR...Nay EVERY mmo for the past 14 years has.

Bugs, lag, server crashes, full servers, poor CS, ect.

If you think different, you ARE a fool I'm sorry to say. And when you do leave. You'll be comparing that game to SWTOR..

Edited by acheros

No one knows.

I do want to say this. I have no feeling twords this game(the one you mentioned..I can't even think of the name) HOWEVER. if you think its going to be flawless, you are a fool. Its going to be plagued with the same issues SWTOR...Nay EVERY mmo for the past 14 years has.

Bugs, lag, server crashes, full servers, poor CS, ect.

If you think different, you ARE a fool I'm sorry to say. And when you do leave. You'll be comparing that game to SWTOR..

See, that would be a problem IF guild wars wasn't already an extremely popular MMO that has in fact been polished as much, if not more than wow, and you figure the designers of guild wars one would already know what people want in guild wars 2..

I love how everyone says GW2 is the savior* and they have huge expectations on the game. Then it's released and it doesn't live up to their expectations they rage and make threads about quitting.

Plus like it was posted before Use Google.

*Not in this thread but in general

I love how everyone says GW2 is the savior* and they have huge expectations on the game. Then it's released and it doesn't live up to their expectations they rage and make threads about quitting.

Like every game where people have unrealistic expectations?

"It'll be done when it's done." -Everybody at Arena.net

Thankfully. They're going to finish it before giving a release date, so just be patient. I'm enjoying TOR immensely, and I'll be buying GW2, as well. Mainly because from what I've read it's fairly innovative and has a good formula, and it doesn't have a monthly fee.

Either way, this is a bit off the topic of TOR. If you want to get news about the game, go to Arena.net, instead of asking on another MMO's forums.

See, that would be a problem IF guild wars wasn't already an extremely popular MMO that has in fact been polished as much, if not more than wow, and you figure the designers of guild wars one would already know what people want in guild wars 2..

Guild wars and Guild Wars 2 are two VERY different animals. Or have we forgotten EQ1 and EQ2.... DAOC and Warhammer Online... Lineage -> lineage 2... AC1 -> AC2... the list goes on. No Sequel has EVER lived up to it's expectations.

Just because Version 1 is flawless and polished (after years of updates btw) doesn't mean the new version will be right off the bat. No MMO has EVER had a flawless release... no MMO ever will. Too many moving parts.

Edited by TaramCaldar