@Operative Nerfs

jtype_sw

Let's nerf one of the least played classes! AWESOME IDEA, BIOWARE!

"Well, looks like Sages and Sorcerors actually have competition in PvP."

"Well, whoever it is - nerf them. Make sure to nerf them in both PvP AND PvE. That'll teach them to roll something besides a sage or a Sorc."

Let's nerf one of the least played classes! AWESOME IDEA, BIOWARE!

"Well, looks like Sages and Sorcerors actually have competition in PvP."

"Well, whoever it is - nerf them. Make sure to nerf them in both PvP AND PvE. That'll teach them to roll something besides a sage or a Sorc."

LOL? You mean one of the HIGHEST played classes that was ABSURDLY overpowered.

LOL? You mean one of the HIGHEST played classes that was ABSURDLY overpowered.

Where do you play? On my server, Operatives are the least played class, next to Powertechs.

Twenty percent of Hidden Strike is quite a nerf, as it's really your bread and butter attack, and you don't have a whole lot of other options out of stealth.

Edited by PibbyPib

I don't understand the point of nerfing one class for pvp ... why not buff the other classes, yeah it takes more work, but there'd be less flak in general, and who cares about PvE, normal modes are cake, as well as some hard modes, might as well make nightmare modes more accessable before they get dumbed down even more

I don't understand the point of nerfing one class for pvp ... why not buff the other classes, yeah it takes more work, but there'd be less flak in general, and who cares about PvE, normal modes are cake, as well as some hard modes, might as well make nightmare modes more accessable before they get dumbed down even more

Well if you buff one class then 7 other people get pissed off that somebody got buffed.

if you nerf one class, sure it makes 1 person mad, but 7 other people happy.

Obviously that's more work. If you've ever played an MMO before you know it's the nail that stands out which gets pounded down.

So they nerfed operatives soley because of pvp. Do they lower the hps of all those boss fights they tuned with the ability as it was? No.

This is why I hate games with pvp

I never understood why they can't just make different rule sets for abilities against players. Nerfing PvE because of PvP is so stupid.

Where do you play? On my server, Operatives are the least played class, next to Powertechs.

Twenty percent of Hidden Strike is quite a nerf, as it's really your bread and butter attack, and you don't have a whole lot of other options out of stealth.

I play on Shadowtown West Coast PVP realm. Operatives were very well known for being incredibly imbalanced so a LOT of FotM rollers rerolled to Operative once this became clear and Operative became an absurdly popular class.