concerns with end game shadows

Nutsupial

Posting from phone so sorry for any errors in my post.

I play an infil shadow, currently my guild is 4/5 EV and I'm competing for a spot against a sentinel. I'm a better player and put out more damage but I am probably not going to get a raid spot due to the fact that I bring ZERO utility and sentinel bring blood lust (or whatever its called). Is there anything I'm missing here? Something I bring to the raid as a shadow that I'm just missing out on? These are good players that I enjoy playing with so I don't want to find a new guild but how can I compete with that ability?

we have more cc we deal more dmg we stealth and have a CD stealth ability so if theres a wipe we can survive and res people, we have plenty of defensive CDs we hit more enemies at a time... the list goes on and on as to why shadows are superior.

if your guild wont bring you because the sent has 1 nice ability then shame on them. honestly that is rediculous and i woud leave the guild immediately. you will always find other guilds recruiting.

we have more cc we deal more dmg we stealth and have a CD stealth ability so if theres a wipe we can survive and res people, we have plenty of defensive CDs we hit more enemies at a time... the list goes on and on as to why shadows are superior.

if your guild wont bring you because the sent has 1 nice ability then shame on them. honestly that is rediculous and i woud leave the guild immediately. you will always find other guilds recruiting.

^This pretty much

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.