Story time -Fear-

elexier

Fear

"you know it's really quite a shame Adia" Darth Septimus proclaimed in low dark tone, His voice filling every corner of the cargo bay. A couple of the surrounding Imperial officers chuckled to each other, Several spitting from the balconies on witch they were perched. "You would have made a powerful ally to the Empire" He paused for a second and continued. "But my master Angral has ordered you death" As he spoke he walked towards Adia. "Not if I kill you first" Adia forced through gritted teeth as she lept forwards from her crouched position her duel red saber humming as she brought it down only to make contact with Septimus's saber has he blocked the attack effortlessly as he brought his leg up his black boot making solid contact with Adia's stomach sending her flying across the room.

"Adia NO" Kira's plea shot from across the other side of the cargo bay where Kira and Master Kiw wiiks were knelt being held at gunpoint by several Imperial guards, As the words left her mouth Kira found herself taking several steps forwards only to receive a brutal blow to the head from a guards rifle butt sending her falling into Kiw wiiks outstretched arms as to cushion her fall. "If she moves again you both die" The guard's sneer was cut short and his face filled with sudden shock, As he looked down he saw what looked like a scrap of metal protruding though his stomach, He fell to his knees eyes rolling into the back of his head as he collapsed on the floor.

Master Kiw wiiks shot a glance across the room at Adia who's gaze was burning bright with fury her arm pointing at the dead guard. "Does it feel good Adia" Septimus snarled with glee, "Evan the purest Jedi can be turned, But I still have to kill you" he sighed. Adia felt her strength failing her, Even allowing her anger and fury to fuel her wasn't enough she made a last desperate lunge for septimus, But septimus was ready he raised his hand and grinned menacingly as dark blue lightening burst from his finger tips engulfing Adia's body and suspending her inches from the floor. "Arrrrrrrrg" The scream of agony that burst from Adia's lungs was deafening, she felt as though she was being crushed from all sides.

"Pathetic" Septimus laughed as he threw Adia through a diagnostic panel slamming her body against a broad support beam and allowing her body to slump to the ground. Adia panted for breath trying to focus as she attempted to get to her feet only to fall to her knees, Her grip loosened on her Light saber and the red blades retracted as the hilt dropped to the floor and rolled a few feet from her, She glanced over at Kira and Master Kiw wiiks and fell face down onto the cold cargo bay floor.

Three days earlier

Day 1

"Adia Nooo" The scream sounded so desperate it made Adia bolt upright from her bed, The distant humm of the fleets engine's gently filled the air, "Another one" she muttered to herself as she slid herself off her bed and made her way to the bridge of her ship. "Good morning master Adia can I get you anything" C2-N2's springy voice came from behind her. "How many times do I have to tell you C2" Adia replied sighing, "Sorry Mast.. I mean Adia" C2 replied quickly, "Can I get you anything" He continued quickly.

"Coffee" Adia replied, "And have you heard from Kira yet" She tapped onto the end, "No I'm afraid not" C2 replied as wandered down the corridor to the galley. Adia grabbed her light sabers and made her way to the ships exit, "I'll be back later C2" she hollered over her shoulder as she left the ship. "Where are you girl" Adia thought to herself as she crossed the hanger bay and headed into the turbo lift, After walking around the promenade for most of the morning she headed into the tech store.

"Good morning" A short lad said from behind the counter,"Can I help you with anything" he added with a cheeky grin across his face. "Actually I hope you can, I'm looking for my friend" Adia replied as she held up a holo emitter and projected a image of Kira. "Ah yes fiery kind of girl I remember her, funny you should ask actually she was supposed to come in yesterday to pick up a package but she never showed" The lad replied calmly, "Are you Adia by any chance" He shot at Adia as he knelt down under the counter and began shuffling boxes and parcels around. "Yes, How do you know me" Adia replied a little surprised.

"Oh your friend mentioned you several times, Speaks very highly of you too I'll add, Ah here it is" He exclaimed as he stood up from behind the counter holding a small parcel and handing it to Adia. "You might as well take this, Its all paid for. Adia took the parcel and asked, "What is it" and gave it a small shake, "No Idea, But its only part of something for what I have no clue" The lad replied. Adia nodded and turned to exit the store, "I hope you find your friend" The lad shouted after her. "As do I" Adia thought to herself.

As Adia walked back to the turbo lift she tried to think of anything out of the ordinary that had happened over the last few day proir to Kira dissapearing, And apart from the Hyper drive on her ship breaking down she could think of nothing. As she was about to press the button for the turbo lift the doors slid open and before her stood Master Kiw wiiks, Kira's former trainer.

Adia blinked for a second stunned and then snapped out of it and gave a curiouse bow, "Master Kiw wiiks it must be my lucky day" She said with a grin. Kisiiks bowed back and replied "I sense something is troubling you Adia". Adia Entered the lift and pressed the button to go down to the hanger bay and began explaining everything. As they exited the lift and started to walk across the hanger bay Adia cut off mid sentence drew her sabers and took up her defensive crouch eye's fixed on a shadowy figure behind a large pile of storage containers, Kiw wiiks was quick to follow suit following Adia's gaze.

"Stand down Jedi I have not come for a fight I am merely a messenger" The shadowy figure tossed a small object at Adia, Quickly Adia holstered one of her sabers and caught the object, Upon inspection she discovered it was a holo-recorder. "Who is it from she said looking to where the shadowy figure was but he was already gone. "Did you see where he went Kiw wiiks" Adia said quickly, Kiw wiiks shook her head, "No he was there one second, I looked at you then back and he was gone, rather odd" she replied.

"I'll play this on the ships holo-projector" Adia said as they walked up the ramp to the ship and entered. They walked to the mess hall of the ship and Adia plugged the Holo-recorder into the holo-projector and hit play.

"Greetings" A dark and hollow voice came from a hooded figure now being displayed by the projector, "I am Septimus apprentice to someone whom I believe you know, Darth Angral". "Uh oh" Adia gasped, "Please no" she muttered under her breath. "As you have probably noticed your little apprentice Kira has how shall we say gone awol, Well truth be told I have her here" , As he said this the hooded figure pointed to a young woman curled up on the floor motionless. "Kira" Adia choked out, "Now she is still alive" Septimus continued, "If you want her come and get her, My ship will be at the following co-ordinance for the next four days, See you soon" The Image froze looking at Kira's curled up body on the floor.

"Kira" Adia muttered as she turned to head to her ships cockpit, "You know its a trap Adia" Kiw wiiks said following her. "What choice do I have, I will not leave her there at the hands of that monster, Not when she is suffering because of what I did, I killed Angrals son". Kiw wiiks stood there smiling at Adia, "Just making sure you were sure, Need a hand" Adia nodded "Twos better than one" she replied.

Day 2

As the ship left the space dock Adia punched in the final co-ordinance and was on her way to her room when T-7 came trundling down the corridor bleeping and whirring rather erratically. "Whats he saying C2" Adia pleaded looking at T-7's counterpart. "Calm down T-7 Kira's in trouble we don't have time" C2 said quickly. "C2" Adia shot at him, "What did he say", C2 was a little taken back with the response from Adia and stammered, "T-7 states that he has an important message about your birthday from Kira".

"I completely forgot about that, I have not celebrated my birthday since I was like twelve, Go ahead and play it T-7". With that T-7 trundled to the confance room and and extended his interface arm and plugged it into the holo-projector. Adia, Kiw wiiks and C2 followed, As they entered an image of Kira appeared.

"Hi Adia" Kira's voice chirped, "If your getting this then something has happened and I am either dead or worse missing". "How can missing be worse" Adia asked quietly. Before anyone could answer Kira's voice picked up again. "I assume you have been to the promenade and got the package I failed to pick up, And your probably wondering what its for, For that you'll need to pause this and goto my quarters and retrieve the red box from under my bed.

With that Adia paused the video and rushed to Kira's rooms and looked under her bed, sure enough there was a red box, She reached out and grabbed it and ran back to the conference room. "Got it" Adia gasped as she hit the play button. "I'll assume now you have the box" The image of Kira giggled and continued, "Open the box inside you'll find your present, Im just sorry its not finished and I am not there to give it to you personally", As the image of Kira said this, Adia opened the box and took out the item inside and help it up, It was a Light saber that much was clear, But it was longer than normal and much heavier.

"Its not yet complete" The image of Kira said again, "Take the package you got earlier inside you'll fine two capacitors, Remove the center panel from the hilt you should be able to see where they go". Adia did as Kira said and easily saw where the capacitors went, "I've seen a lot of saber construction but but that looks complicated, The two crystals at each end don't even match" Kiw wiiks exclaimed as she pointed to the blue and clear crystal. Before either could say anything else the image of Kira spoke again. "Don't touch the crystals, The clear one is very rare, Its a mood crystal, They change color depending on your mood, It's only effected by very strong feelings though, when I held it it turned green, Once the capacitors are in close it back up and its ready to go, I hope you like it".

Adia did as instructed and hit the power button, The saber hummed and buzzed as a two white blades shot from either end of the hilt. "Oooh its a double sabre" Adia said quietly, As she stared at it her and Kiw wiiks's mouths began to open, The Blades began to fluctuate as they turned from pure white to a brilliant blue.

"I'm guessing that the blades turned blue" The image of Kira said a little laugh under her voice, "Oh I almost forgot push the button on the back, the little red one" The Image of Kira smiled as she said this. Again Adia did as instructed as she pressed the button the saber snapped into two becoming two independent sabers. "Nice touch" Adia added, Kiw wiiks nodded in appreciation, "That must have taken her weeks to build, I've never seen anything like it"

"One last thing Adia" Continues the Image of Kira looking up the expression on Kira's face was one of pain, nothing like what it was moments before. Adia felt a wave of worry wash over her at the sight of Kira's expression. The image of Kira continued in a pained voice, "Don't try and rescue me, PLEASE don't, Instead live and kill that bastard Angral, I could not bare to lose you and I don't fear death, But please don't come for me, Goodbye my friend".

The image shut down, For a while no on said anything, "To hell with that" Adia slamming her fist onto the metallic table, "T-7 is the Hyper drive ready", A series of bleeps and whirrs followed and C2 stepped forwards, "T-7 says the Hyper drive is working but there's a high probability of it burning out again if used" He said it a concerned expression. "We only need one trip" Adia snapped and stormed up the corridor snapping her new saber back into one and holstering it.

Day 3

"Why would she say to no go after her" Kiw wiiks said to Adia while they were both stood on the bridge. "I don't know, She knows I would not leave her behind if I can get her out, She sounded scared but she knows I don't fear death, And neither does she, And what does she mean by lose me, What could possibly be worse than death", Adia finished her list of questions as Kiw wiiks stared blankly and shook her head, "Dunno, But I am with you, We will not leave Kira there to suffer, I'm ready when you are", Kiw wiiks said with a small bow.

"T-7 hold the hyperdrive together as long as you can", With that Adia hit the hyperdrive and stars outside the ship became streaks of light as the ship hurtled though space. "Eta 3 minuets" Adia said to Kiw wiiks, "T-7 once we drop out of hyperspace I'm going to need the hyperdrive working as soon as possible" she continued, T-7 responded bleeping wildly. With that the ship dropped out of hyperspace.

"There it is, Septimus's cruiser" Kiw wiiks said, "Huh I thought it would be bigger" Adia humerd as she smirked at Kiw wiiks, Kiw wiiks grinned and let forth a small HA. "Whats the plan, sneak in or do we just knock" Kiw wiiks said to Adia. "Well I guess they know were here so sneaking in it out of the question, I'm thinking we just barricade are way into there hanger bay". Adia replied. Before Kiw wiiks could reply the ship shook violently, "Ugh tractorbeam" Adia said depressingly, "That takes the fun out it" she continued as she killed the engiens. "T-7, C2 keep a low profile and try to get the hyperdrive working again". Adia said and with that her and Kiw wiiks went to the ships airlock and awaited the the defining thud of the ship landing in the hanger bay.

The ship rattled as it thudded onto the hanger deck Adia and Kiw wiiks drew there sabers ready for anything as the door swung open. The duo stepped out expecting to be surrounded but there was nobody around. "This is kinda creepy" Adia wispers to Kiw wiiks, "I know" she replied, "Where's the welcoming commitee" she said in a louder voice.

"Prompt as always Adia" The voice rang out over the loudspeaker, "And you bought master Kiw wiiks, Look Kira the whole family is here" The voice continued, Adia's head tilted as she heard gental sobs over the loudspeaker, "Kira" she said quietly tightening her grip on her saber. "Easy Adia don't let him get to you" Kiw wiiks said softly. "Where's the welcoming comitee Septimus" Kiw wiiks shouted in a demanding voice.

"There isn't one, Surprised are you, Would you also be surprised to learn that this ship only had around 300 crew in total" Septimus gave a small chuckly as he finished his scentance. "Whats your game Septimus, Where is Kira" Adia snapped sharply. "My my arnt we moody, Very well, The game is one you won't win, and Kira is here with me in a cargo bay, three levels below you, you have 6 minuets to get here before I kill her better hurry little Jedi".

With that the loudspeaker went dead and the main hanger door opened, "I guess its that way then" Adia said nodding towards the open door, With a quick look and a nod Adia and Kiw wiiks sprinted towards the door, As they passed through the door they were confronted with a long narrow corridor and another open door at the end, cautiosly they sprinted down the corridor and through the open door into a turbolift.

"Three floors down, this is too easy" Adia said coution on her voice, Kiw wiiks looked at Adia worry on her face, "I have a bad feeling about this Adia, But I can't put my finger on what it is though" Kiw wiiks said with a concerned tone on her voice. "I don't know how this will end Kiw wiiks but I promise you one thing, Septimus will not be leaving here alive" Adia replied a slight tremble of anger on her voice.

As the lift came to a hault the door slid open and a dark and smokey corridor lay before them with a dark room at the other end, They both sprinted to the end and slowly enterd the dark room, Across the room the faint red glow of a light saber was the only light scource in the room. "Ah you made it with time to spare" As Septimus spoke the lights flickerd on and the room lit up.

As Adia and Kiw wiiks walked across the cargo bay floor they noticed walkways above them filled with Imperial gaurds geering and yelling. "Thats alot of guns" Adia wisperd to Kiw wiiks, "Agreed, But I don't think there here to fight, I think there here to watch" Kiw wiiks replied.

"Your half right Master Kiw wiiks" Septimus cut in, "Most of them are here to watch, There here to watch you die, But the there are a few chosen ones" He nodded to the hooded figures standing to the side of the room, "That are going to have the honor of killing you" He finished his sentence with a victorious resounding tone in his voice, "But dear me where are my manner's all the players are not yet here" A menacing grin spread across his face as he raised his hand and made a summoning motion.

Adia's eyes widened as a limp robed figure came floating though the air and landed with a dull thud at septimus's feet, "Kira" Adia muttered to herself, "For those that do not know" Septimus shouted, "This is the bait for this trap, This is Adia's Padawan Kira, She has proven most useful, But what is most interesting is when we captured her", The crowed cheered in approval, "Torcherd her" Another Cheer from the crowed above, "She maintained her um, how shall we put this, Fiery attitude". Adia smirked "That's Kira all right" she shot at Septimus. "Indeed" he replied and paused for a moment and then continued. "But the moment I told her you were here Adia, Well I could taste the fear she felt, I still can now can't you Adia". Adia stood there confused for a moment and then allowed herself to reach out with her feelings towards Kira, The second Adia found Kira a wave of terror and fear washed over her unlike anything she had ever felt before, Adia let out an uncontrolled gasp and as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Ah now you feel it Adia, But what I can not understand is that a Jedi does not fear death, I know you do not fear death Adia, And I know Kira knows this so WHAT is she so afraid of" Septimus shouted down at Kira a violent tone in his voice and lunged a kick square into Kira's chest, Her body recoiled as she let out a strained cough, Kira struggled to raise her body of the floor and lifted her head to look at Adia, "Y - You shouldn't have come" she struggled to get the words out her face wet with tears. Adia took one step forwards, "You know I wouldn't leave you here with this MONSTER", She said the last word louder and with a slight echo of anger. "And thank you for the present" she continued holding up the saber.

"Aww isn't this cute, Presents", Septimus jeered. "Lets get this over with Septimus" Adia snapped at him as she powered up her saber, the twin blades hummed with a dark blue shimmer as she took up a defensive crouch, Kiw wiiks followed suit. "Very well then, You may begin" He nodded to two of the hooded figures, And they dropped there robes while sprinting across the Cargo bay floor drawing there blood red sabers and they closed down on Adia and Kiw wiiks.

Edited by elexier