Premades wipe the floor with pugs

Daishospirit

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how this is a problem since premades are only 4 people max. I would hardly call that a "premade". Just some friends grouping up.

Don't whine about it, get some of your own friends if you want to win more but don't spoil the fun of being able to queue up with friends. Premade vs Premade was a huge failure in WoW (no games that started), but you were still able to queue with a group up to 5 people, no problem with that.

Also give it some time, some people have been in beta for a while so they have more experience with Warzones, if they come against a full group of new players its natural they win.

This was already disturbing to me during the beta weekends, yet I had the faint hope it would be different on live. Wrong. :mad:

During the beta weekends I actually played in a premade and it seized to be fun pretty quickly, as we won everything.

Nobody was even trying (logically) as they saw we were a premade. And I don't blame them!

Winning Huttball 5-0 or 6-0 everytime, Alderaan while never losing a turret and Voidstar feels more like a raid :D

Let's say that after a few hours I was dying for some challenge so I stopped PvPing completely.

So now I'm in Early Access, my friends aren't in or don't have the time to play yet.

I go into Warzones and poof a premades against pugs, guess who won and by how much. :rolleyes:

TL;DR Come on BioWare, you can't put premades vs. pugs, it will drive everyone without a premade away from PvP. And it will die FAST!

Silly OP! Pugs are for kids!

I'm sorry, but from what I have read in this thread the gist I am getting is:

"Premades are going to win because they are trying to win, but PUGS lose because they are screwing around and not trying to win. So please remove premades so the PUGS can go back to screwing around."

Do not create some new PvP system because I have the unmitigated GALL to want to play with my friends or guildmates.

Ummm.... Basically you're asking Bioware to remove the aspect of skill and strategy resulting in wins?? How is this possible? Premades will ALWAYS own pugs simply due to strategy and communication... In NO way is this a flaw by any game... there's absolutely no way to make unorganized pugs compete with a well organized premade.. this was a stupid thread idk why i read it in the first place...

I always hope the Premade vs. Pug thing promotes people to form and join guilds and build a better server community. Tired of playing with random people who dont communicate and play strategically, form a guild a like minded players or join one that suits your needs. There are usually tons of casual or hardcore guilds that focus on PvP or PvE or both.

Hope to see you all on the battlefield!

• 1 year later...
This was already disturbing to me during the beta weekends, yet I had the faint hope it would be different on live. Wrong. :mad:

During the beta weekends I actually played in a premade and it seized to be fun pretty quickly, as we won everything.

Nobody was even trying (logically) as they saw we were a premade. And I don't blame them!

Winning Huttball 5-0 or 6-0 everytime, Alderaan while never losing a turret and Voidstar feels more like a raid :D

Let's say that after a few hours I was dying for some challenge so I stopped PvPing completely.

So now I'm in Early Access, my friends aren't in or don't have the time to play yet.

I go into Warzones and poof a premades against pugs, guess who won and by how much. :rolleyes:

TL;DR Come on BioWare, you can't put premades vs. pugs, it will drive everyone without a premade away from PvP. And it will die FAST!

Check this guy been angry since BETA! I bet he dont play this crap anymore.

Is this a loss for BW parhaps? See where this game is going? Getting a few leads on what t "fix"?

I feel sorry for all players that been voiceing this concern and its still nt adressed at all.

Why be a sub when u dont get any attention for urgent needs?

Do you really think they'll reward you for this? I'm no fan of pug vs pre-mades but this is just silly.

A. Make a party.

B. Have Fun.

C. Profit.

or

A. Play solo.

B. Makes excuses up and quit warzones/arena.

C. Get on the forums and cry.

The choose is your folks, take your time I am here all day.

Maybe all doenst like to play as u wish? Maybe some freedom of choise would imporve the game? Maybe you like to open up your narrow, small mind a bit?

Maybe theres ppl who dont like to be locked-down in a team for some casual pvp? Maybe some players Think it takes too long time to form a team? Maybe some players want to have thier freedom to move off and on from the computer as they wish and then get back to some casual pvp?

It wouldnt hurt if all these players got thier part of the fun aswell?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.