The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Powertech pvp

Ixodor

So am i doing something wrong as an AP powertech, i mean i do tons of dmg in a total warzone top 3 everytime, but i usually only get 4-5 medals. I cant seem to get teh 2.5 in a single hit medal. Just curious if i was doing something wrong or if im just not getting lucky.

Im lvl 40 and i consider myself decent at pvp, was just wondering if it was the AC or me on the 2.5k single hit since my lvl 11 assassin can get 7 medals in a game lol.

So am i doing something wrong as an AP powertech, i mean i do tons of dmg in a total warzone top 3 everytime, but i usually only get 4-5 medals. I cant seem to get teh 2.5 in a single hit medal. Just curious if i was doing something wrong or if im just not getting lucky.

Im lvl 40 and i consider myself decent at pvp, was just wondering if it was the AC or me on the 2.5k single hit since my lvl 11 assassin can get 7 medals in a game lol.

Maybe your spec is at fault personally i would never go Ap. Either pure pyro dps pure shield tech tank or pyro/st hyrbid. I get the 2.5k single hit using rail shot and im only level 36, Just make sure you have all the rail shot specs. I usually get about 8 medals every warzone but could get more. I get: Combatent, Soldier, 25 kills forgot the name, 2K defense in 1 life, 5k defense, killing blow, paladin, and assassin or 1k defense or 2.5k single hit.

I get 8-10 medals as a lowbie PT (27 atm), partially AP and mostly shield (ST is my intended build), constantly neural darting targets and shielding friendlies while AOE'ing enemies racks up damage, protection and medals. Protect teammates more than try and do damage and you'll get medals left and right Edited by Sookster

If you want medals, throw Guard on someone. I usually get 8 and never less than 5.

Going pure tank means less damage though. I'm not too fearsome 1v1. But put two healers on me and the other team cannot kill me without killing them first.