Swtor already dying?

Diaboligue

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not an excuse. I know I fall into that reasoning. I had 2 weeks off at Christmas and played literally almost all day every day and a ton on the weekends.

Now I have, you know, responsibilities. A job on top of being a part time masters student. I play like 2 days a week at best, and even then it's less than 3 hours.

Well I see myself falling into that category along with my guildmates, so.

i write ACTIVE PLAYER/SUBSCRIBER

and u read ?$%&/()?(%/$ ?

Concurrent active players (What his tool tracks) has NOTHING to do with the # of subs.

Which is exactly what the creator of the tool has said on multiple occasions when people like you have tried to misuse his information.

My playtime has dropped massively since launch. But I am still subbing and will continue to. The new car smell has worn off, and frankly I want to spend some time doing other stuff now. Still want to sub and play SWTOR though.

Concurrent active players (What his tool tracks) has NOTHING to do with the # of subs.

Which is exactly what the creator of the tool has said on multiple occasions when people like you have tried to misuse his information.

My playtime has dropped massively since launch. But I am still subbing and will continue to. The new car smell has worn off, and frankly I want to spend some time doing other stuff now. Still want to sub and play SWTOR though.

You actually understood the ramblings of an 8 year old?:eek:

you just read subscriber and active player BUT the MOST IMPORTANT iiiiiiisss

T R E N D !

swtor free2play active user going down

other mmo release nonstop going up up up (6months later down)

TREEEEND is important no active user subscriber bla bla just trend

i still got 200+ players in fleet, with an incredible spam of in the LFG channel for pretty much anything at any given hour and insta queue ws even at 4:00 AM, so hum not dying.

well hope server merges are comming soon then or free server transfers whatever you would call them couse tere are some servers out there like mine where its getting harder and harder to find a group for ... anything ... (max 60 people on fleet on primetimes in weekend and friday lol)

Edited by Genesizs

nice aditude for people who accualy wanna play but cant even find people to play with in a mmo

I think the underlying message was find another server.

I just rerolled. I'm EST and rolled on a West Coast server. Thing is packed at night for me (leveling up at least).

MUCH better experience (I rushed to 50 on my Op).

Those graphs are even sillier than people have said.

All they work out is the number of "Full", "Heavy", "Standard" etc - it even says that they don't know whether the populations caps have changed!

When the game launched, Bioware artificially capped the numbers of people on each server in order to get people to spread out more. It was a pain at the time - it caused some fairly major queues - but it seems to have worked.

Thing is, they've now massively raised the cap on the servers.

Look at it this way (using some silly numbers to illustrate how rubbish that graph really is) - 100 servers all capped at 100 players - 10,000 people on line - and all the servers showing "FULL". That graph would be right up at the the top.

3 weeks later - caps raised to 10,000 per server with, now, 1000 people on each. All the servers now showing as "LIGHT" - that graph would show a massive drop in people - when there were 10 times the number!

Whoever thought that up really needs to do a "statistics 101"

I thought i would give swtor a month before i judged it...but to be honest i knew after a week it was not good enough to compete with wow.

The planets just seem to get worse and now i am on taris and its just depressing to play.

I can't understand why they made these dark and dingy places to play.

I quested for a hour and i was so disapointed i went back to alderan in search of a quest.

I remember thinking "god i can't wait to get off drumond kaas it's so boring" well it is my favourite planet now after seeing the naff sand naff concrete jungles and dark and dingy hell holes that come after it.swtor was clever making us subscribe at the start rather than waiting for the free month to end