How about some 'split stack' options?

Kadin

Maybe give us the ability to split like so:

2, 5, 10, 25 and 50

So many times I have large stacks of mats I want to put on the GTN but splitting them up is just too clunky in design.

And to clarify what I'm talking about a bit more, simply have the numbers I put in above shown as small buttons with a window below it in case you want to manually put in a different amount. The slider itself, in my opinion, could be removed all together.

Edited by Kadin

Yeah I wouldn't mind taking out the drag aspect of it as well. And to clarify what I'm talking about a bit more, simply have the numbers I put in above shown as small buttons with a window below it in case you want to manually put in a different amount. The slider itself, in my opinion, could be removed all together.

Ah, I get what you are saying. You want to just be able to type in the number of items you move to the new stack.

Ah, I get what you are saying. You want to just be able to type in the number of items you move to the new stack.

Yeah that would be a 'manual' option if you didn't want to use any of the 'preset' buttons that I suggested. Of course those suggestions are just quick off the top of my head but yeah, you see what I'm referring to. :)