reading whine threads: what do you do wile reading them?

daarason

personally i find all of these whine threads hillarious, and they get me through a boring school day quickly :)

then when i get home, they usually continue, so wile i read them, i usually check my email every 2 hours and eat popcorn and drink coffee, and of course i laugh at all the rage :3

so, wile we wait, my question to all of you is:

what do you guys do wile reading all of these for fun?

i'm reading them to pass some time while at work. I do math for a living in an advisory position, so when my bosses all take off for holiday vacations this time of the year my workload drops to nothing.

I try to answer questions about stuff I have seen in game so far though for people who are looking for vendors, or need help crafting, etc.

I laugh..ALOT.

Many fail to read when stuff is posted or before they click that button for final order.

I am a Dec 13th Pre-Order and I laugh at all of you impatient, ignorant people. lol

Read below....

Customers who pre-order Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ will be able to play the game before the official launch. “Early Game Access” is the period of time before the official game launch when pre-order customers may access the game. Early Game Access may begin as early as December 13, 2011, 7:00AM EST (Pacific: December 13th, 4:00AM PST; European: December 13th, 12:00PM GMT, 1:00PM CET). The length of your Early Game Access depends on the date and order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code at the Code Redemption Center. See the FAQ for more details.

personally i find all of these whine threads hillarious, and they get me through a boring school day quickly :)

then when i get home, they usually continue, so wile i read them, i usually check my email every 2 hours and eat popcorn and drink coffee, and of course i laugh at all the rage :3

I laugh, alot of the entitlement ones are hilarious cause they are like small children, but there are a few I agree with, some I disagree with, but above all else, i talk to my gf and just wait till launch like I'm supposed to. You don't pay for bonuses, you pay for the product after release, bonuses are bonuses are bonuses, get over it general public. :rod_grin_g:

There's not a lot of whining. Most of the complaints come down to 2 valid issues. 1) BW only letting in 4 waves and doing all of them in the morning, rather than throughout the day. (Contrary to claims that BW explained the early access, the exact procedures were not explained.) 2) Requests for a rough estimate about when late orderers will get in.

I've seen very very "wha... why can't I play NOW" posts.

The biggest trolls are the ones who keep saying "if you had read the faq, you would know that EA was first-come/first served." Most people have other concerns, but the trolls just keep posting that phrase over and over, even when it has nothing to do with the topic.

As for what I do, I just roll my eyes and laugh.

I cackle to myself under my black hood while gazing at the screen and say...

"I can feeeeeeel your anger...Gives you focus...Makes you stronger!"

Then I look at my EGA email from yesterday morning and then back at the whining thread and say...

"Youuu want this...Don't you?"

Something something something...Complete!

:csw_redsaber:

There's not a lot of whining. Most of the complaints come down to 2 valid issues. 1) BW only letting in 4 waves and doing all of them in the morning, rather than throughout the day. (Contrary to claims that BW explained the early access, the exact procedures were not explained.) 2) Requests for a rough estimate about when late orderers will get in.

I've seen very very "wha... why can't I play NOW" posts.

The biggest trolls are the ones who keep saying "if you had read the faq, you would know that EA was first-come/first served." Most people have other concerns, but the trolls just keep posting that phrase over and over, even when it has nothing to do with the topic.

As for what I do, I just roll my eyes and laugh.

Ughh, you obvioudly haven't been reading. There have been tons of people talking about how staggered entry is inherently cruel, how they paid to play launch and thus they must play, how unfair that they paid the same price but got less game time. Oh, not to mention those idiots who complain that they won't get the chance to be first to lv. 50 and epic loot, or people paranoid that earlier players will take all their names on all the possible servers just to spite them.

I mean seriously, have you even been on this forum?

i'm reading them to pass some time while at work. I do math for a living in an advisory position, so when my bosses all take off for holiday vacations this time of the year my workload drops to nothing.

I try to answer questions about stuff I have seen in game so far though for people who are looking for vendors, or need help crafting, etc.

Likewise. Unfortunately wasn't able to get yesterday or today off...Should have suddenly developed a life-threatening illness or something.

I'm in the same boat this time of year. I'm a corporate trainer and our hiring + training renewals almost always freeze during this time of year so I have very little to do. Wish they'd let me work from home...Stupid corporate America! :mad:

Edited by DarthNethus

While browsing everyone's crying I like to study up on other people's experiences playing toons I want to make and rock some BF3 all while laughing it up with my guild at all the tears because people aren't getting a game that opens on the 20th early.:p

I consider cancelling my pre-order.

Not because I believe Bioware have done anything wrong - theyre exceeding my expectations - but because I recall now that the vast majority of people paying MMOs are idiots.

Hey man, just pretend it's a single player game with terrible, terrible NPC AIs. That's what I'm gonna do.

Likewise. Unfortunately wasn't able to get yesterday or today off...Should have suddenly developed a life-threatening illness or something.

I'm in the same boat this time of year. I'm a corporate trainer and our hiring + training renewals almost always freeze during this time of year so I have very little to do. Wish they'd let me work from home...Stupid corporate America! :mad:

lol, i actually tried to convince my boss to allow me to work from home part of the time this coming year. I have virtualized my desktop and I could actually log in from any browser in the world on any pc and operate my programs and files, so working from home would be easy if we didn't have meetings.

All the same I start my vacation on the 23rd. I thought about taking off for EGA but I didn't know when it would be and I also think the servers will have trouble on the 20th so I wanted to give it a few days to smoothe back out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.