The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Post your latest in-game accomplishment!

TyHeaton

I tend to make one of these threads for whatever game I end up playing, just usually not on the general boards. =P Basically, post as much or as little as you want on whatever your most recent achievement or accomplishment in-game was.

Please, please, please keep snide passive aggressive remarks and outright whining about the game out of the thread, it's for people who are enjoying it and not for those out to spoil our fun. You have plenty of threads made just for ranting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, to get things started! I got my first level 50 the other day, a Vanguard Trooper. I do sort of regret leveling a tanky class as opposed to a full on DPS for my first "main", but I had fun most of the time and I'm now debating on if my next character should be a Sniper or a Sorcerer.

Screenshot of my Trooper

Hmmm, well tonight I cleared up to the tower of hannoi boss in HH normal with a pug, then hit valor rank 50 right after.

Tomorrow finish HH normal, clear EV normal, and flip the hardmode switch with a group of pugs, something I never imagined myself doing before.

*EDIT -- Oh and healed 700k in voidstar, not quite a personal best but close. Now if only those champ bags start dropping tokens other than relic, implant, and chest :(

Edited by Battyone

Just got a level 33 assault cannon schematic as I turned 29. Started to mass produce for RE and had the overkill blue recipe within 3 REs. Started cranking out the blues, had the Commander's purple within 5 more REs. Left me with enough mats to make 3 of them. One for myself, one a guildie, and one for the GTN to pay for the entire lot of work.

And I play a commando healer/dps so the power/presence combo is pretty ideal for me. And I have it 3 levels before I can use it =) And the mats I gather will go to making my companion a purple pistol as well.

It was a good day.

Just got a level 33 assault cannon schematic as I turned 29. Started to mass produce for RE and had the overkill blue recipe within 3 REs. Started cranking out the blues, had the Commander's purple within 5 more REs. Left me with enough mats to make 3 of them. One for myself, one a guildie, and one for the GTN to pay for the entire lot of work.

And I play a commando healer/dps so the power/presence combo is pretty ideal for me. And I have it 3 levels before I can use it =) And the mats I gather will go to making my companion a purple pistol as well.

It was a good day.

I had such crap luck with REing on my Armstech Trooper. xD It took me like 50 RE's to get all 4 of the purple schematics for a single blue.

Got my first ever champion bag..... at 22. Imma hug it an kiss it and never let it go.... until 50. I know you arent supposed to get it until like 40 but I couldnt resist..

Well, what else are you gonna spend all those commendations on? =P

Hey Everyone,

This is a heads up that we recently had to remove several posts from this thread. A reminder to please try and keep the discusson on-topic; posts that are designed to provoke negative reactions or disrupt constructive discussions are considered trolling and not allowed.

If you see someone you believe is violating the Rules of Conduct, please use the "Flag" button instead of responding in kind.

Thank you!

Hey Everyone,

This is a heads up that we recently had to remove several posts from this thread. A reminder to please try and keep the discusson on-topic; posts that are designed to provoke negative reactions or disrupt constructive discussions are considered trolling and not allowed.

If you see someone you believe is violating the Rules of Conduct, please use the "Flag" button instead of responding in kind.

Thank you!

Thanks for this! I'm glad to see that you guys are keeping watch on the trolls.

Meh, I was happy for being able to kill someone, from the enemy side, in world PvP, and my post was removed from this thread (how did that break the forum rules? :jawa_frown:). Accomplishment with a rush, personally!

Well, here goes another try; Today I finally reached level 30! Can't wait to unlock my Legacy now. :jawa_tongue: