Vette quest "star of Ryloth" not working?

FaultyTurner

When you go to the place you're supposed to meet Taunt, there's a couch that should be interactable (Glowing blue, allowing a right-click). When you activate it, the cutscene will occur.

Hope it helps!

What he said.

I missed it the first time too, and it wasn't untill I was up close practically standing on top of the place where taunt was supposed to be that I noticed the lightblue glowing couch.

• 2 months later...

On Canderous Ordo server this quest is broken. I have found the couch you are talking about and Vette is summoned but I cannot click on the couch - when I run my mouse over it I see the text "MEETING PLACE" however the mouse pointer does not turn into the hand and I can't click on the couch...

I would like to ask the devs when will this be fixed because the in game help system doesn't work at all and getting a generic "thank you we are sorry bla bla bla, we encourage you to bla bla bla" message is getting very annoying...

Edited by MarkoJinn

• 1 month later...
When you go to the place you're supposed to meet Taunt, there's a couch that should be interactable (Glowing blue, allowing a right-click). When you activate it, the cutscene will occur.

Hope it helps!

Thanks a lot for this was getting a bit worried as did not notice the couch; was looking for a mission hand in person.