Displacement and Unbound...

LykanLunatik

Displacement is great for pvp AND pve, its allows you to stop them dead, mainly in pve it allows you to get off a savage kick on a strong opponent. Unbound is nice, but not really worth it because of the time, it won't be a movement slowing effect, it will be a stun and it doesn't work on that. Just keep unleashed until you need it, like running the Huttball in the last couple seconds. There are a lot of stuns in pvp, it would make most WoW players choke but use the time you are stunned to mash on that cloak of carnage or saber ward or be ready with force camo if you are low.

I was think of the two I would pick displacement, because of what you stated above. I wasn't sure how effective Unbound would be at stopping stuns, and if they don't, they why bother. those 2 points can go somewhere else.

Any other suggestions?

reading your above post, how useful is cloak of carnage? I don't find myself using Cloak of Pain too often, am I overlooking what the skill can do?

Edited by LykanLunatik

Both are very worth it.

Unbound is great when you get slowed or Rooted, especially against snipers/gunslingers. It works great as an escape tool too as they cannot see you during it.

Displacement is a must have, you really need to use saber throw alot because of the healing that goes on in WZ's and you need to be able to hit your opponent and this is one way you can ensure this will be easier.

Cloak of Carnage is great for PvE more so. I would still use it especially if you have a healer, but the damage reduction it offers and whats required of it to stay up isnt that great for PvP

Edited by AcaciaDragon

Absolutely, try to keep it up as long as you can, with Cloak of Carnage, Blood Frenzy and the lower CD on Battering Assault you will never be rage starved. It gives you the ability to have 1 free rage every 3 seconds. Even in PVE I use it and my Cloak of Pain usually refreshes for its full duration under the conditions of you taking damage, 30sec total on a 1 min CD. That’s 10 rage for free under ideal circumstances, even if it only lasts the 6 seconds, that 2 free rage from a rage free skill to use, as well, it prevents 20% damage which is massive.

Saber Ward and Cloak of Pain = keep you alive for the duration, prevents almost as much damage as Undying Rage. + the damge that it gives off can add up pretty quickly.