Shared Account Bank

Zania

So, with Legacy system effectively 'binding' all your characters into a single legacy, why not have a legacy bank. Make it require certain legacy level if needed, but I do want an ability to easily move stuff between my characters without having to go through mail every time.

They did this in Shadowbane years ago. You had an individual bank - that you could access at different NPCs, and you had an account bank. The Account bank could only be accessed in Sea Dogs Rest.

This would be great, and would reduce the amount of mail going back and forth between alts. Of course what do you do with cross-faction alts?

Edited by Rhinoplat

This is another innovative feature that the dumb would gladly pay decent money for.

ATTENTION CASH-SHOP FEATURES

(you guys got to start realizing the opportunity cash-shop 'luxuries' can offer the game, because if Subs ever fall below 1 mil, things around here are going to start getting harder and harder to develop)

So, with Legacy system effectively 'binding' all your characters into a single legacy, why not have a legacy bank. Make it require certain legacy level if needed, but I do want an ability to easily move stuff between my characters without having to go through mail every time.

Pshhh...my idea!

http://www.swtor.com/fr/community/showthread.php?t=185606