Can my toons have the thin moustache?

Macetheace

I've noticed that certain NPCs have thin line facial hair, from sideburns, to goatees and staches.. but i can't find the option anywhere on character creation - my toon can either have no facial hair or really thick grown hair -- am I missing something?

is there away to dial up the amount of growh on the beard? i tried to find an option for a stubble but couldn't either... if the NPCs have it, surely there's a player option somewhere.

Also i noticed some of the male NPCs have an Adam's apple, but it's oddly missing from every character model i try to create again, is it that a bunch of cusotmisation options aren't possible for player characters? or do i have to enable osmething somewhere?

I've noticed that certain NPCs have thin line facial hair, from sideburns, to goatees and staches.. but i can't find the option anywhere on character creation - my toon can either have no facial hair or really thick grown hair -- am I missing something?

is there away to dial up the amount of growh on the beard? i tried to find an option for a stubble but couldn't either... if the NPCs have it, surely there's a player option somewhere.

stubble is #18 on male humans complexion, sideburns are i think #9 in beards, this is for empire, ive noticed the numbers get mixed around for republic creation

also what you get is what you get, the thin facial hair which to me looks like what a samurai would wear is towards the end of beards

stubble is #18 on male humans complexion, sideburns are i think #9 in beards, this is for empire, ive noticed the numbers get mixed around for republic creation

also what you get is what you get, the thin facial hair which to me looks like what a samurai would wear is towards the end of beards

it's not the same thing though sadly, not like some of those NPCs have, on the character creation, although the it is a small cut of hair, it is still thick, not like the outline on some npc you have.

i just wonder if to get that you need to buy the premium edition or the digiital plus deluxe or something like that or it is something htey're thinking of addding in the future.

i just wonder if to get that you need to buy the premium edition or the digiital plus deluxe or something like that or it is something htey're thinking of addding in the future.

it doesnt matter what edition you got, customization is the same for everyone