The all Jedi Trinity

ormond

I want to have a Tank, Healer, and DPS.

I have tried the trooper and the smuggler and i just cant bring myself to play a game set in the Star Wars universe without a saber in my hand.

I was thinking of making a jedi sage for healing, a jedi shadow or Sentinal for DPS and a guardian for tanking.

Now one of those will share a class quest story line, which one would YOU repeat?

Or will the legacy system come into play in this situation to make alts level faster or differently? or Duel speccing AC's for that matter.

Any thoughts or comments on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I haven't tried the Sentinel, but Sage and Shadow play VERY differently.

I don't know which I would repeat. I like the JK very much, tough he is about combat a little too easy for my taste. I haven't gotten past Corsucant with my sage yet and the story has not really taken off by now. The JK is more engaging from the start.

I want to have a Tank, Healer, and DPS.

I have tried the trooper and the smuggler and i just cant bring myself to play a game set in the Star Wars universe without a saber in my hand.

I was thinking of making a jedi sage for healing, a jedi shadow or Sentinal for DPS and a guardian for tanking.

Now one of those will share a class quest story line, which one would YOU repeat?

Or will the legacy system come into play in this situation to make alts level faster or differently? or Duel speccing AC's for that matter.

Any thoughts or comments on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

dude.... no just no.

I am struggling to reply to this in a such a way that results in a polite response.

I will now end this reply on the note you have no firm grasp on the contents meaning, the way AC classes work. You must be trolling...

dude.... no just no.

I am struggling to reply to this in a such a way that results in a polite response.

I will now end this reply on the note you have no firm grasp on the contents meaning, the way AC classes work. You must be trolling...

Did you even read any of the post beside me mentioning duel AC? this was not a duel AC post but which class story would you repeat question.

I dont think I'm the troll in this situation.

Sage Healing

Sentinel DPS

SHADOW Tank :D

Lol, but I'm biased (I'm an Assassin).

In all honesty, the best thing to do would be Sage/Sentinel/Guardian, not because of the story, but simply because that way NONE of their gear will overlap.

Sage gets all the light armor, +Willpower Foci, and sabers with Willpower.

Sentinel gets all the medium armor, +Str Foci, and sabers with Strength AND +Crit / +ACC type stuff.

Guardians gets all the heavy armor, Shield Generators, and sabers with Strength AND +Shield / +Defense stuff.

Edited by Taelin

I haven't played a knight yet, so I don't know how the story compares. The consular story takes a long time to really get the ball rolling, but it pays off well in the end.

As others have pointed out, the Sage and the Shadow, though sharing the same base Consular class, are very different. The Sage is more of a ranged healer/caster. The Shadow becomes more and more melee as it gets further up in levels, but retains some blend of mid-range attacks as well, and has a lot of general utility. Plus stealth. :)

So while I don't know which story I'd rather repeat, since I've only played one of them, I will speak highly for the Shadow's unique play style.

Sage Healing

Sentinel DPS

SHADOW Tank :D

Lol, but I'm biased (I'm an Assassin).

In all honesty, the best thing to do would be Sage/Sentinel/Guardian, not because of the story, but simply because that way NONE of their gear will overlap.

Sage gets all the light armor, +Willpower Foci, and sabers with Willpower.

Sentinel gets all the medium armor, +Str Foci, and sabers with Strength AND +Crit / +ACC type stuff.

Guardians gets all the heavy armor, Shield Generators, and sabers with Strength AND +Shield / +Defense stuff.

Man has a point, a very good one at that.

I don't know. I'm sporting a full trooper armor Commando chasing people around with my healbeam in PvP and laying down the DPS in PvE. I'm not going to lie, I love my Guardian, but Gunslinger and Commando in a Star Wars universe just feels... right.

dude.... no just no.

You didn't even read the post did you...

dude.... no just no.

LOL

lemme translate that for you ... i dident read you post but let me be a smartarse

dude.... no just no.

so... you didn't actually read his post, right?