Make Server forums already.....

Xelerate

How are server forums not a logical part of the game? It's just silly they have not implemented them. The one thing that makes mmos work is the community and your stifling your own community. There are forums upon forums for pointless things and no server forums.

I actually find it comical that a company trying to make the next big mmo didn't do this. Just put me on the payroll and I can help you fix this train wreck you're creating.

Edited by Xelerate

Those are not server forums haha. Server threads would be a better title. What is so hard about making a forum for the server that contains threads upon threads of whatever the community of that server would like to post with in reason.

Server forums are something that were really popular in WoW and then Rift. Back in the EQ days, people made community boards because Sony never provided any forums for players.

So we followed the same type of thing for ours. http://www.WallofLight.net We'll see if they take off! :)

I know there's another post out there with everyone else's unofficial server boards listed. I guess it's up to the players now to have some server pride and promote our own.

Also I think whoever was in charge of killing the basic "server events" forums and general guild recruitment forums, made a huge mistake. For under populated servers, there's not a chance in hell now that people will go there. And without guilds promoting their guilds to come there, why would anyone roll on a "Light" server? Unless people want to use this as a single person game.

Server forums will only give trolls and spammers yet more room to spawn their hate. Given the QQing (most of it unneccessary) by the 1%ers who feel the need to post when they probably shouldn't, server forum would only make thing worse.

Give the game a year, let the trolls, posers and spammers leave to other forums and then perhaps realm forums would be a benefit we call could enjoy.

99% of us would like them for what they would and could be.

1%ers ruin that for everyone else.