Mouse / User Interface stops working

Geoteknate

Many times while playing my UI will stop working. I cannot click anything. I have to hit CTRL U twice to fix it. This would not be bad except usually this happens in a Warzone or a Flashpoint.

Been happening since beta.

I've seen the mouse cursor vanish before, but never the UI just stop working altogether. When the mouse finished, ctrl-U twice didn't fix it. What did fix it was hitting escape to bring up the game options menu, then move the mouse to the top of the screen, and the arrow re-appeared.

right clicking usually makes the coursor come back

TS i get it too

to fix it you just have to click the mouse left click, right click, left click right click, a few times and it fixes it.

i dont use vent or any other programs when playing. so it's definitely not because of ventrillo.

cause i get it too

Edited by Gilbara

This is a bug that occurs for users that use a mouse button like Mouse 4-X for their voice comms.

i use a basic optical Dell mouse with only two buttons and the mouse wheel. and i have never changed any game buttons i use the basic game default.

i get the problem too.

That is interesting. I thought maybe my Logitech mouse was a problem.

it is not your logitech mouse. BW released a buggy interface, Thankfully they included an option to reset the interface. Hopefully they will fix the issues when they release the UI customizations.

Unfortunately, Bioware is doing the work, so they won't test it and the new customizations will be buggier than the current UI.

This happened during the last beta build as well. It was reported by me and many others, so they've known about it for a while. I am pretty sure it has nothing to do with your mouse.

It's true, it seems to happen at the most inconvenient times, too! So I suggest to continue to report it, so it becomes an issue to them.

Edited by Appletaz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.